BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Twiggy
Expatriate
China

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by Twiggy »

Why I can take away karma from dumb head only by one ? He take away 5 from me. I can take away only one. Unfair.
Twiggy
Expatriate
China

Post by Twiggy »

What this ? You block IP ? Why? No good. Already difficult to get conection from China.
Twiggy
Expatriate
China

Post by Twiggy »

What is this ? Many often I use Cambodia Expats I see message like this:

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Twiggy
Expatriate
China

Post by Twiggy »

Mesay this:

I think no wrong. Do you ?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Twiggy wrote:Mesay this:

Careful of karma.
Respect your elders. I think. Don't you ?

Maybe he was having a bad hair day when you took his photo ?
Therapist
Expatriate

Post by Therapist »

Hello you pseudo-Sinophilic, syphilitic, suspicious sock puppet. How’d you get back here?

You put our post on the tor bridges to work did ya? Then gimme some sugar baby.
Twiggy, do you know Sam Kinison?

Gimme Karma! Ah! Ah! Ah! Karma! Ah! Aaaaaah!!!
:crazy:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Note to self: sign up for therapy with the therapist- could be interesting - or even weird :popcorn:
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

Well, because nobody here is willing or has the guts to answer Twiggy's question........(Username Taken !!!.....at least you could have answered)
Twiggy wrote:Why I can take away karma from dumb head only by one ? He take away 5 from me. I can take away only one. Unfair.
Yes, the whole thing is a bit illogical. Newer members have limited karma options. First you can't give karma at all, and after a few posts you can give (or take away) 1 karma point only. In your case somebody just took advantage of this system. Never mind - make another 20 posts or so and then it's payback time :wink:

Twiggy wrote:Image

What this ? You block IP ? Why? No good. Already difficult to get conection from China.
No, you haven't been banned , but as you have already mentioned the IP address is blocked. Obviously you are using TOR. CEO has blocked (for unknown reasons) most TOR IP addresses. E.g. all European IP's are blocked (American IPs strangely not). Yes, yes-the Europeans are soooooooo dangerous we got to block them......Americans in contrast are perfectly harmless :facepalm:

Twiggy wrote:What is this ? Many often I use Cambodia Expats I see message like this:

Here you got a problem - because most IPs are blocked you are forced to use insecure exit nodes (that's how I interprete this message). I'd say if you get such a message log off immediately, clean your browser (CCleaner ?) and try to use a different exit node (try Japan).

Twiggy wrote:Mesay this:

Well, perhaps you were overdoing it a bit,but on the other hand he's obsessed with illegal drugs, he's not an infantile little child and therefore he should have the guts to take it as a man.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

^ Thank you, Devil's Advocate.

I don't recall new members being "limited" in Karma! Good info. I thought they just had to wait a bit, then had full access.

I assumed Twiggy was pulling our leg on it all. Mad cow disease from eating raw water buffalos here.

We can re-asses Tor. I assumed it was blocked for spam reasons, but if not, we can look to allow it.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic