6 fire trucks called out

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

6 fire trucks called out

Post by rick_o'shea »

I was heading south on monivong from Psar tmei at around 19:00 and by the time I'd got to 360, 6 fire trucks has headed north at full speed with sirens on. Must be quite a blaze somewhere . Anyone heard anything?

I also noticed quite a few cheeky fuckers tailing the trucks closely to get ahead of traffic.
KickingWithRedLabel
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: 6 fire trucks called out

Post by KickingWithRedLabel »

"full speed " ? I think while walking at a brisk rate I have past some fire trucks on their way to a call.
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Re: 6 fire trucks called out

Post by rick_o'shea »

KickingWithRedLabel wrote:"full speed " ? I think while walking at a brisk rate I have past some fire trucks on their way to a call.
Haha. Ok, not exactly full speed, but faster than a brisk walk. Until they get to the traffic lights.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic