BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

Ahhh, now it works. You have to go through Baltimore. It only works if the NSA is logged on in between.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

I'll see what happens... but thx for the info.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

For several weeks now, I often don't get logged in to the forum at the 1st attempt, sometimes it takes 2,3,4 attempts. This afternoon, it has taken 7 attempts before I was eventually logged in.

Is this a known problem already under investigation ?, or something new that needs looking at.

Thanks
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

Today is the 1st day I have managed to log onto the forum since I made the post above.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

jaynewcastle wrote:Today is the 1st day I have managed to log onto the forum since I made the post above.
Be happy; I can no longer log out. Ahhhhhhhhhhh - you can never leave :dragonchase:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Working again.
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Sorry to post this here, but I don't know where to put it. I've a question re. embedding videos. So far and as far as I understand you only can embed youtube, webthumb and vimeovideo. How to embed other videos ??? e.g. "last.fm" - they have a lot of videos that are not available with the services mentioned above, and in many cases they are really better.

Example:

http://www.last.fm/music/BABYMETAL
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:Sorry to post this here, but I don't know where to put it. I've a question re. embedding videos. So far and as far as I understand you only can embed youtube, webthumb and vimeovideo. How to embed other videos ??? e.g. "last.fm" - they have a lot of videos that are not available with the services mentioned above, and in many cases they are really better.

Example:

http://www.last.fm/music/BABYMETAL
Piece of cake really.

Follow your link above.
Scroll down to the video.
Right click. Select 'Copy video URL'.
You get this:
Place the last characters after the last =
i.e cK3NMZAUKGw
into the youtube BBCodes.

Voila!

:beer3:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

hahhaha just realized using pop up blocker and ad block + none of the videos show up.
only the link,

thats what got me,,:-)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Username Taken wrote: Piece of cake really.

Follow your link above.
Scroll down to the video.
Right click. Select 'Copy video URL'.
You get this:
Place the last characters after the last =
i.e cK3NMZAUKGw
into the youtube BBCodes.

Voila!

:beer3:
Hey, great. It really works - who would have thought that it is that simple.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic