Former CTN host (Sasa) attacked by Cambodian Tycoon

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Former CTN host (Sasa) attacked by Cambodian Tycoon

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Former CTN host (Sasa) had been violently attacked by Cambodian Tycoon

Phnom Penh: In the early morning on 8, July, 2015, there was 1:08 min leaked video and then had been shared on Facebook and other websites of the local news and police’s showing a cruel violent which believed to have committed by Cambodian tycoon, Sok Bun. The video showed that he was violently attacking former CTN host (Ms. Sasa). He grabbed her hair and dragged her down from the sofa to the floor which caused all her clothes to have been stripped away and only remained a short with her. While he was hitting her, he had his bodyguards standing nearby and holding gun which aiming to threaten all the bystanders not to intervene.

However, there was a staff of the club came to intervene and helped her out. After that he brought some clothes for her to cover herself.

Tycoon Sok Bun is the director of TEHO Development and he also the head of Cambodia real estate assessment association. He is a rich investor. He invested 500 million dollars on the construction project in Chroy Changvar area.

Here is the picture of Tycoon Sok Bun

Source: http://www.cambodiaclick.com/?p=4757

Engrish:
Spoiler:
A video clip shows the tycoon Sok Bun violence on September

: On the morning of July 8, 2015, a video must clip of 1 minute and 8 seconds posted on the social network, including Group Worthy Moab competent officials showed journalistsA brutal actions which no doubt caused by tycoon Sok Bun was beaten badly on the former Miss MC CTN TV, hair dragging and another bodyguard holding a gun to threaten victims you intervene to make the activities of the tycoon Sok Bun chance harm on September drag Long sat out from more locations cause malfunction remaining clothing shorts.

In this video clip, they saw a man could be the club's staff, there really September to intervene in order to escape from the hands later tycoon Sok Bun's activities, including a bodyguard escape leaving the position to use the September violence, leaving only stand out, not only remaining conscious shorts man suspected staff there took her clothes.

Although this video clip has been posted on the social network, including Group Worthy Moab many considered Duke Sok Bun and bodyguards on September, but in the morning of 8 July 2015 Nagaravatta can not be reached from the tycoon Sok Bun phone is closed. The former Miss MC CTN television station also did not comment about the issue over the phone, she only mentioned briefly, is currently busy with competence.

The above facts are known to occur on the night of July 2, 2015, but the story was leaked the morning of July 8 through the video clip below safety.

It should be noted that the tycoon Sok Bun is TEHO Development chairman and president of the Association of assessors and real estate agents are the property wealth and a businessman who has invested over $ 500 million on construction projects in Changva. No specific sources Action emphasized that this case is a tycoon Sok Bun hit by violence in September, while the victim do not show this, or any complaints, so may be the interest of the audience to track incident Do you have property wealth, honor, dignity separate hands typing on Sept. weak, the women can start out Any anger or business issues related to privacy?.

You punished severely by outspoken that this action is not non-confidence and dignity should not occur while countries governed by the law. You have seen in this video clip is expressed sympathy on September punch horror wealthy men and spine as well as his bodyguard tycoon Sok Bun holding a gun in hand seems intentionally dishonest and waiting for orders from the masters that were shot or not shot in the incident, which his boss act September and hair dragged kicking up loose clothing. This authority will seek to find the perpetrators In order to avoid legal liability feedback that you have the power to do something wrong?. month Ra
Last edited by CEOCambodiaNews on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
BOFH
Expatriate

Re: Former CTN host (Sasa) attacked by Cambodian Tycoon

Post by BOFH »

Imagine how this man treats his wife in private.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Real man. But of course he will get away with it as always.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Unfriend him, Sasa ! :x
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

Maybe he was pissed off she crashed his Porsche and finally caught up with her....
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

The video isn't working for me. Normal? Make sure it's uploaded to different sources.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
BOFH
Expatriate

Post by BOFH »

"I don't care about money. I'm a star."

Crazy woman finds equally crazy okhna. Sounds like I just ran out of sympathy!
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

^ Video works for me, but I really shouldn't watch shit like this, it makes my blood boil, what a fucking coward!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

OK, she deserved the beating. And I think this is the first time I have said that about a woman.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

hanno wrote:OK, she deserved the beating. And I think this is the first time I have said that about a woman.
Why did she deserve the beating?

I saw the video and couldn't see anything that would justify that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic