15 Yr Study Says Bras Make Boobs More Saggy

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: 15 Yr Study Says Bras Make Boobs More Saggy

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

for most my life i was an Ass man, but through spending the past few years living in cambodia and thailand it really has made me appreciate a decent set of norks, so i'm probably going to have to class myself as an Tit-fu guy now
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Legs, ass, button clit, labia major & minor, tits in that order.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

So you have no interest in a cute face other than the fact that it contains another hole, huh ?
Therapist
Expatriate

Post by Therapist »

wackyjacky wrote:So you have no interest in a cute face other than the fact that it contains another hole, huh ?
I don’t know whom you’re addressing WK but I always appreciate a cute face on a girl.

Every woman should know how to give “Good Face” and not only good head. Don’t know if the girls of the facebook/selfies gen understand this concept especially back in the US? “Good face” makes the eccentricities of the opposite sex more palatable for me. I find found girls knew how to give “good face” in Brazil and throughout SEA more than their jaded, hardened sisters in America.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Finally, the origin of the Asian obsession with 'losing face' is revealed...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

wackyjacky wrote:So you have no interest in a cute face other than the fact that it contains another hole, huh ?
An added plus butt last on the list. IMHO those with really pretty faces are usually lacking in skill sets, expect multiple compliments on their looks while the less facially attractive are always willing to go the extra inch. Besides 9 outa 10 times I'm looking & licking & fuking from behind. :beer3:
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

My moobs are way saggier than 15 years ago, but that may have something to do with the 25 kg I packed on...nah, can't be.

Darling, another beer and sandwich!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic