SIHANOUKVILLE BAR FOR SALE: Stevie C's (Golden Lion Plaza)

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.

IS STEVIE C'S SPORTS BAR THE BEST SPORTS BAR IN SIHANOUKVILLE?

DEFINITELY!
No votes
NO WAY!
50%
I'VE NEVER BEEN
17%
AT LEAST HE SAID "ARGUABLY"
17%
I THOUGHT IT WAS THE "ONLY" SPORTS BAR IN SHV
17%

Total votes: 6
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Re: SIHANOUKVILLE BAR FOR SALE: Stevie C's (Golden Lion Plaz

Post by TheGrinchSR »

UKJ wrote:Looked like a little bit of Chavland in the tropics. Didn't know we had so many snobs on here.
Very small screens.
Seemed to like seeing his name everywhere.
I don't know about you, but one of the reasons I left the UK was to spend the rest of my life chav-free. It's hardly snobbery to want to disassociate yourself with the worst your society has to offer.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

And you think people can tell that from pics? Or those that have visited the bar - did they think they would meet mainly middle class and up, patrons in Snooky bars?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

UKJ wrote:And you think people can tell that from pics? Or those that have visited the bar - did they think they would meet mainly middle class and up, patrons in Snooky bars?
The owner posted provocative pics to "promote" their bar - got to expect some feedback.Nothing wrong with that.
Any attention is better than no attention etc.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

popped in there no more than 2 times i think, kind of bad considering i used to live next door, but was always dead, and its a part of Pub Street not the Golden Lion Plaza,
not a bad bloke had a few drinks with him before on the odd occasion hes popped up the hill

if i was intending on watching football (which i dont anymore) id watch it at Coopers bar up victory hill, next door to dragonfly, they have about 5 TV's on showing all the games being played that night, last time i watched the football i wanted to see the recent play off final between Norwich and Middlesborogh, ended up putting it on in Dragonfly bar on their tv lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic