15 Yr Study Says Bras Make Boobs More Saggy

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: 15 Yr Study Says Bras Make Boobs More Saggy

Post by Kuroneko »

John Bingham wrote:
Luigi wrote: A slide ruler? Haven't been seen since sophomore trig class 1964. They now have a new 40 yr. old invention called a scientific calculator.
Try measuring boobs with a scientific calculator then.
:D
GonzoBobH
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GonzoBobH »

It's actually a very scientific process :popcorn:

It's all foma ~ kv
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

^ fake
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Looks like a real Gucci bikini to me.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Knock-off.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
GonzoBobH
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GonzoBobH »

Contemporary philosophical realism is the belief that some aspect of our reality is ontologically independent of our conceptual schemes, perceptions, linguistic practices, beliefs, etc. Realism may be spoken of with respect to other minds, the past, the future, universals, mathematical entities (such as natural numbers), moral categories, the material world, and thought. Realism can also be promoted in an unqualified sense, in which case it asserts the mind-independent existence of a visible world, as opposed to skepticism and solipsism. Philosophers who profess realism state that truth consists in the mind's correspondence to reality.

Realists tend to believe that whatever we believe now is only an approximation of reality and that every new observation brings us closer to understanding reality.

Bob

PS Danke Wiki.

PS Fake tits are real.
It's all foma ~ kv
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

What is 'belief' ?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

true dat breastfeeding can leave boobies like a couple of half empty bean bags *le sigh* :(
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

That study really doesn't make any sense. When the Cooper's ligaments stretch it causes breasts to sag. So no bra puts stress on the Coopers ligaments (Cooper's Droop). Maybe not being stressed all the time makes them weak, but it would seem that years of holding up sometimes substantial weight would be a bigger factors. It looks like I have many, many nights of additional research ahead, but where do you find subjects in Cambo with the proper large equipment to study? Most of the subjects here don't have to worry about Coopers Droop.
Therapist
Expatriate

Post by Therapist »

So far this is just one French study? I’ve already read dissenting opinions from a couple of MDs all related to Coopers ligaments too.

My cousin is obsessed with this and all Tit-fu related issues as he demands all the females around him have firm, large, and natural breasts. This from a dude who went bald at twenty and hasn’t done a pushup since basic training.

I’m a leg/ass man so I really couldn’t care less about Tit-fu levels of my girls. Too much influence from my days in Brazil I guess. My cousin says I ain’t true blue American for not caring about big tits.

If I have a girl, I encourage them to stay in shape and as long as she doesn’t compare me with Mandingo, I never say anything to shame her body. If I want her to improve something, I do it first or we do it together.

BUT on a purely physical level, I’d choose the exquisite hips & legs of a Scandinavian high jumper or an Ethiopian college student than the overly inflated breasts that infest Los Angeles these days.

How about you gents? If face is a given, Leg/Ass-FU or TIT-fu in preference for physical attraction?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic