CCF Founder Scott Neeson Meets with Dalai Lama in Australia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: CCF Founder Scott Neeson Meets with Dalai Lama in Austra

Post by StroppyChops »

vladimir wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:Well, you can't say Scott Neeson isn't milking his encounter with the Dalai Lama for all that it's worth
Now, now, GM, let's remember the Ferraris he gave up to come here and live on dried noodles and water.
Oh good, I thought it was just me that was annoyed by the self promotion.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I think I found a perfect case for Scott Neeson, unless he's too busy doing a photo op with Miley Cyrus this week (come on, I kid, I kid).

Here's 7 Cambodian kids that were instantly orphaned when their parents were recently killed in a car crash (4 days ago on June 21, 2015).

Right now their neighbors are looking after them, but are hoping that an NGO/charity can take them and look after them instead.

Surely Scott can throw these kids into some classrooms and give them a bowl of rice a day.

Engrish and source:
Spoiler:
Parents died from the accident, leaving 7 people facing famine are waiting for aid

On Thursday June 25, 2015

Kiri: fatherless family of 7 people in 2 Indigenous Tampuon parents died due to traffic accidents on June 21, 2015, struggling past are not at home, and neighbors to temporarily to wait for some charity or organization to accept to feed.

Sources said that these orphans 5 1. Ray Van 2. The 16-year-old female named Ray Bowen 3. The 14-year-old female name Ray 7-year-old female impede 4. Ray Phuket 6-year-old male and 5 female rapper Mealea age 5 .

Another family is mother died in traffic accidents, leaving at 2 and Sad
One man was the father of Chan called 33-year-old California Forestry Farm Khmer children 1 Sonita old female 2 years old and has 2 sons named Treasury 2 families living above a giant mountain village neighborhood besieged Banlung Ratanakiri.

Island of Ratanakiri to place orphans 5, 2, and father and son, that's really sad and Indeed shortages generous help local and international sponsors to all the families of these.

http://kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh/article/122917.html
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

And do it all in the name of charity...

Please, no one mention the 90K/year, a pittance in Cambodia
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Needy much?

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I like how he clearly implies that people who didn't share his status don't want to make a better society.

The Dalai Lama was truly lucky to have met him.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

God Bless Mr Neeson and may the devil posses the minds and souls of all those who stand in his path to victory.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

General Mackevili wrote:I like how he clearly implies that people who didn't share his status don't want to make a better society.

The Dalai Lama was truly lucky to have met him.
No no, you misunderstand - he's not making any judgements.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

the d. lama was salaried by the cia for many years in the early 1960's a lot of the funding for dharamsala came from them too- to niggle china.

funny huh?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic