How to "crash"your cat

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

How to "crash"your cat

Post by Kuroneko »

Flower causes total malfunction in cat! :lol:

hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: How to "crash"your cat

Post by hanno »

:D :D
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Ha! A lot of "WTF" videos going around these days, LoL. A swear, some people get cats just to make fucked up videos.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

kuroneko, we have 3 little additions to the family, Kmal was busy last night. And advice re care-taking would be appreciated.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

vladimir wrote:kuroneko, we have 3 little additions to the family, Kmal was busy last night. And advice re care-taking would be appreciated.
All my cats have been "ferrals" that I have domesticated and so have been fairly self sufficient in the "birthing procedure" So I'm not the best person to give advice here. I just made sure mum had a good supply of wet food and water. If in house she should have a quiet and private place to nurse her kittens with access to food and water. If everything has gone well mother cleans up her own "mess" and will have cleaned the kittens. All I did was check to make sure the kittens were feeding as they cannot go for more than a couple of hours without food, and also that they looked healthy and mother was keeping them warm. Here's a page from cat reproduction 101 which might help http://cats.about.com/od/reproduction/a/postnatal.htm Good luck! Oh and when they start moving about make sure they don't drown in mums water bowl!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

And when they are old enough, get them all the necessary shots and have them sterilized/neutered.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Whole family wanted to watch the births at around 2 this morning, I told them leave her alone and went back to sleep. No problems so far. Lucky, the father, just sits there, as if to say 'Meh'. Look more like rats than cats at this stage.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

vladimir wrote:kuroneko, we have 3 little additions to the family, Kmal was busy last night. And advice re care-taking would be appreciated.
Congrats !! Newly born kittens need to be fed every two hours (day and night). Make sure that the mother cat doesn't leave them for too long. Feed the mother cat well (lots of beef and chicken - cooked or uncooked) - she needs a lot of energy re. milk production. Put mother and kittens in an empty box (such an Anchor beer box will do it for the beginning) with a towel and put them in a dark place. The kittens are blind and deaf now, but they can smell very well already. They will grow fast and in about 10 days they will open their eyes.

Hey ! Post some pictures.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

vladimir wrote:Whole family wanted to watch the births at around 2 this morning, I told them leave her alone and went back to sleep. No problems so far. Lucky, the father, just sits there, as if to say 'Meh'. Look more like rats than cats at this stage.
Well, happy birth day to all ! Nothing like some kittens under your feet. (Be careful.)

Here's one for the kids:
:Yahoo!:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

vladimir wrote:Lucky, the father, just sits there, as if to say 'Meh'. Look more like rats than cats at this stage.
Careful there vlad. Male cats can be known to kill kittens, even their own. (Google it if you don't believe me).

When our cat had kittens, all except one were killed by a male cat that strayed into our home.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic