BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SockPuppet
Expatriate
Honduras

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by SockPuppet »

OrangeDragon wrote:sockpuppet: added.
:bow:
OrangeDragon wrote:Vlad: nope. lol.
:popcorn:
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

vladimir wrote:Image

:assasin:
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

So I have access to the VIP section but apparently "not enough permission" to start a new topic...?
Is the "extra permission" dependant on money changing hands? :-)
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

i just checked with the same permissions you have and it should be working fine. please try again, then if not send a money order for $299.99 made payable to "OrangeDragon". ;-)

-OrangeDragon, borrowing Mackavili's laptop.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by jah steu »

Ok. Works now... Do you take riel?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

jah steu wrote:Ok. Works now... Do you take riel?
By the billions!!!! :Yahoo!:

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

I just tried to send a PM to the friendly admin who had invited me to join this forum, but as a new user I cannot send PMs... I'm not sure if that's intentional or not, but in any case, I wish you - or in fact all of us - all the best with your new forum and it would be great if you could add me to the obscene special nightlife section of yours. :please:

I think you're off to a good start, for a new forum this one looks very usable already. Keep it up! :thumb:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Alex wrote:I just tried to send a PM to the friendly admin who had invited me to join this forum, but as a new user I cannot send PMs... I'm not sure if that's intentional or not, but in any case, I wish you - or in fact all of us - all the best with your new forum and it would be great if you could add me to the obscene special nightlife section of yours. :please:

I think you're off to a good start, for a new forum this one looks very usable already. Keep it up! :thumb:
Hey there, Alex! Thanks for checking us out!

The PM feature should be working for you, but we will check it tomorrow! Sorry, a very late night which involved wine, whiskey, fireworks, way too many gin and tonics, loud music and maybe a few too many balloons!

Thanks a lot for the kind wishes for us all! And you're right, I wish us ALL luck, as this site was created for everyone who is interested in Cambodia, not just our personal friends or anything like that! EVERYONE!

Ok, we will get you 100% sorted in the morning, and we look forward to your posts! Apologies for the wait! We are brand spanking new and are working very hard to eliminate all bugs, so thanks a lot for the feedback.

Goodnight!

Sent from my Google Glasses using Tapatalk

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

There is a workaround, but it's a bit tedious. You access CEO via a browser, rather than using Tapatalk, and click on a post title written by the person you want to PM. You will see a small box with the name of the poster, together with a small square PM icon. If you click this PM icon, you will be able to send a PM.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

ok... i'm awake. sort of. still need some breakfast, aspirin, water, etc. then once they've had time to work, i'll start attacking these issues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic