2 Suspected Drug Traffickers Arrested in Sihanoukville

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: 2 Suspected Drug Traffickers Arrested in Sihanoukville

Post by Sailorman »

Yes, Dave Reader died in police custody in Sihanoukville. More information to follow tomorrow.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Grinch, fire your security guards, and get a new protocol.

And a buzzer system.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

TheGrinchSR wrote:I threw her out immediately ignoring her pleas for $5 for her moto driver...
Good one. Many people make the stupid mistake of giving them something to leave, then wonder why they keep coming back. :facepalm:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Probably find the motodop gets a cut.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

It has been requested by a member of this forum that I post no details of the human rights violations, degradation, corruption and withholding medical attention to Dave Reader while he was in custody in Sihanoukville and before his death. I will also not list the Embassy that let a British citizen die.

So for the limp-wristed, spineless, bottom-feeder forum member, I will not list these things. Can you say thank you?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

The boys in blue look like wonderfully friendly guys.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Sailorman wrote:It has been requested by a member of this forum that I post no details of the human rights violations, degradation, corruption and withholding medical attention to Dave Reader while he was in custody in Sihanoukville and before his death. I will also not list the Embassy that let a British citizen die.

So for the limp-wristed, spineless, bottom-feeder forum member, I will not list these things. Can you say thank you?
Why wouldn't you list these things? I don't get it.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Is it really true the embassy 'let him die' ?

Wow.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Its the boys-in-Camo, second question, sources that are afraid of the police and last, Yes they did nothing and ignored him.

To the limp-wristed, bottom feeding, spineless, Brit-poof forum member who has attacked me on the internet: Go sell crazy somewhere else, we are all full up! (or is it go sell that hard cider swill you push?)

"I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!"
Wicked Witch of the West
Wizard of OZ
Margaret Hamilton-Actor
1902-1985
KellyReader82
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by KellyReader82 »

Hello, im not actually sure how this forum works but i am trying to get hold of anybody from this conversation who actually knew David reader personally as i need to find out some information. I am His daughter and would really appreciate it if someone could contact me through my email, [email protected] i appreciate this is an old topic and probably isn't used by any of the people on this conversation. I just have some questions that id really like some help with. And i just have to say, even though no one is really likely to see this after so long, my dad was not a stupid man or remotely someone interested in drugs, he was a strong stubborn man who was getting on in age and had lost his father a fee yrs previous, my dad was always quite a selfish man and always thought of himself but i know that regardless of his faults he was never foolish, the last time i saw my father it was clear he was not a well man and i just think he gave up on life. No body has the right to judge anybody on this earth as none of us are perfect, he made some stupid mistakes but hes human and all i can say is that all the negative opinions that have been displayed on here have only been hurtful to us, his family. I just hope its really sunny up there on your pedestal's.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic