PENTAIR BRAND RESIDENTIAL WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: PENTAIR BRAND RESIDENTIAL WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM

Post by beaker »

What do your products do that a $12 clay/charcoal filter cannot do?
(2nd request)
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Claff
Tourist

Post by Claff »

You will only need to change a replacement cartridge once every 6 months to 1 year depending on the filter capacity & the amount of water usage as stated in the products leaflet picture that I had posted on earlier messages. Cost of the replacement cartridges are about half the price of the whole unit as stated in the leaflet picture too.

For CTS-104M, it will cost US$100 / unit with each new replacement cartridge for only US$50 / pc. As this model filtering capacity is 2,500 gallon (equivalent to about 500 of those 20 litres big bottled water), it will last you up to 1 year before you need to replace the filter cartridge.

We do provide free door to door products installation for customers within Phnom Penh city - but for any other locations outside Phnom Penh city, we are sorry that you will have to arrange for your own delivery & installation of the unit.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

beaker wrote:What do your products do that a $12 clay/charcoal filter cannot do?
(2nd request)
Thirded. It looks like Claff isn't going to answer that question, so maybe the $12 clay/charcoal filter does exactly the same at a significantly (understatement of the day) lower cost.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

We just buy a new one each year ($12 type) instead of the replacement filters. The bits from the old unit make a nice small aquaponics set up fish in bottom tank smallest and cheapest solar water pump some rocks and plants on top
Last edited by beaker on Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Claff
Tourist

Post by Claff »

Hi beaker & Jaap N.,

I think I had already given my reply on my previous message dated 10 Jun. at 11.50 am.....please check my previous message on this again. Thanks.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

How could you do that? You only joined the forum on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:59 am
Jaap_N.
Tourist

Post by Jaap_N. »

Username Taken wrote:How could you do that? You only joined the forum on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:59 am
He's ahead of his time, lol
Jaap_N.
Tourist

Post by Jaap_N. »

Claff wrote:Hi beaker & Jaap N.,

I think I had already given my reply on my previous message dated 10 Jun. at 11.50 am.....please check my previous message on this again. Thanks.
Can you please quote what your response to that question was, I'm on my phone now and it only says 'so many hours ago' or 2 days ago', it doesn't state date/time. Thanks!
Claff
Tourist

Post by Claff »

Hi Username Taken - very sorry, my mistake....I posted it on 11 Jun. at 2.15pm.

Hi Jaap_N - it's was posted 2 days ago...
Jaap_N.
Tourist

Post by Jaap_N. »

Thanks for the quote; you know how to treat potential customers!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic