BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by Anchor Moy »

Username Taken wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:UT, could you tell us what you find better about the new theme ?
Is this a trick question? I need time to think about that. :beer3:
Sure. Have another beer. :beer3:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Anchor Moy wrote:
Username Taken wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:UT, could you tell us what you find better about the new theme ?
Is this a trick question? I need time to think about that. :beer3:
Sure. Have another beer. :beer3:
Tables :beer3:
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

UT, are there still problems logging in automatically, or is it my settings? I click on log in auto, but I have to do it manually every time.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

vladimir wrote:UT, are there still problems logging in automatically, or is it my settings? I click on log in auto, but I have to do it manually every time.
You might need to be on the old blue theme to do this, but the instructions are here https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/tech-zo ... t4604.html
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Don't know if you're interested but the site's been going off and on all day - supposedly due to overload ?
Message from Cloudflare.
What happened?

The origin web server timed out responding to this request.
What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.
If you're the owner of this website:

The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application. Additional troubleshooting information here.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Anchor Moy wrote:Don't know if you're interested but the site's been going off and on all day - supposedly due to overload ?
Message from Cloudflare.
What happened?

The origin web server timed out responding to this request.
What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.
If you're the owner of this website:

The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application. Additional troubleshooting information here.
Thx. We will look into that.

Happening today too?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

No, it's fine today.
Yesterday it was really slow to change from one thread to another and then it would go off - announcement CEO offline - quite regularly when I wanted to post or review what I'd written, or even change threads. The little circle would go round and round and never get anywhere except cut off.
As i said, I've got a lot of adblocks, but it was ok from me to the server, then cut off from there to CEO.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Glad you reported it. Sent out to the Dragon just in case he didn't see it.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

Anchor Moy wrote:quite regularly when I wanted to post or review what I'd written, or even change threads. The little circle would go round and round and never get anywhere except cut off.
Yap, wherever you click today it takes forever to load.
dude
Expatriate

Post by dude »

dude wrote:Nothing is perfect, but at least there are no adverts (for now) unlike the OF
Sorry I'll take that back now
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic