Where to buy water distiller in Phnom Penh?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Where to buy water distiller in Phnom Penh?

Post by vladimir »

Distilled water dangerous? Drink beer.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Anyone know of a shop that sells these ceramic filters? I heard Orrussey sell them but would rather go to a shop in town than walk around inside a market. Thanks
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

Inside Aeon's (1) supermarket. Back left (NW) corner.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
lostjeremy
Expatriate

Post by lostjeremy »

Captain Bonez wrote:Anyone know of a shop that sells these ceramic filters? I heard Orrussey sell them but would rather go to a shop in town than walk around inside a market. Thanks
Just got one yesterday at Aeon..was $4.40...much better than the $14 in the picture

Sent from my CPH1605 using Tapatalk

Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Looks like Aeon it is then, thanks.

More suggestions are still welcome though please
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Duncan wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:31 pm
I only bought this thing because fuck carrying water bottles up the stairs every time my 20 liters runs out, I'm bored of doing that for 11 years now, and drinking straight out of the tap here isn't quite my thing yet.

This.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

[quote="Captain B

I only bought this thing because fuck carrying water bottles up the stairs every time my 20 liters runs out, I'm bored of doing that for 11 years now, and drinking straight out of the tap here isn't quite my thing yet.
[/quote]

Simple solution would be to have 2 or even 3 , large 20 litre bottles. Pay someone to carry them up .
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Or just pour a couple liters a day into my filter 8)

This.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Captain Bonez wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:18 pm Or just pour a couple liters a day into my filter 8)

Try this trick to see just how good your filter is.,,,, buy some food colouring, dont worry it's not poisonous or they would not put it in ice cream, drinks and everything else., Put a few drops in the water until there is a distinct colouring of the water and see if the filter removes it.

Let us know what the results are.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic