Alice's Pub on Street 144 in Phnom Penh FOR SALE: $45,000

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Alice's Pub on Street 144 in Phnom Penh FOR SALE: $45,000

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Via Alice's Pub Facebook Page:

Hot news Alice's pub For sale $45.000
Alice's pub, a well known local pub near the corner of street 144 and 19 is now up for sale.

Being in business for over two years and with a loyal client base , Alice's pub provides a Turnkey business opportunity for those business wanting to get into the bar and f&b business.

Currently renting at 700$/month and into the 3rd year of a 5 year contract, the owner looking to sell the business as in the with the equipment and staff.

Generating a nett profit of $1800-$2500 per month (depending on season).

Alice pub is opened 7 days a week from 12pm- 3am, operating with 10 loyal staff.

The property comes with the ground floor pub, kitchen and mezzanine.

The sale of the business comes with $4500 deposit returnable at the end of the lease term . The contact does have an additional 5 years extension with a break clause if rent not agreed by both parties.[/]

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Alice's Pub on Street 144 in Phnom Penh FOR SALE: $45,00

Post by Username Taken »

There are only 4 photos of the girls! Can we get more photos of the girls?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Is that a hostess bar? I feel like this might be a very stupid question.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Eros
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Eros »

i usually drive past 3-4 times a week..... always seems dead...
but anyway.... good luck for the sale
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Yeah, those pictures are a bit misleading. Never seen that many people in there. Asking price is also way too high but oh well.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
JackRoad
Expatriate

Post by JackRoad »

I've been here a half dozen times, I used to work not that far. I would stop in for an hour around 4:00 for a few beers, sometimes food and I'd use their wifi, which was always good. I always thought this place had its shit together. One time I brought a friend for lunch, which was good. There was always people in the place, never packed out or anything but always people. I don't think it's a hostess bar, at least it didn't seem that way during the day, but the girls were always cute, friendly, spoke English and flirted with me. I thought it was in a tough spot but they were building that condoesque building across the street, I assumed that would increase their business when it was finished. Anyways, 45,000 seems like a lot considering if the new owner kept it going as is, it would take 2 years to break even. I can't imagine anyone could increase the sales much all things considered. Good food, atmosphere, nice staff. That's my 2 cents.
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic