FREE BEER!!!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

FREE BEER!!!

Post by Username Taken »

Hope you don't mind me cutting and pasting this, but there is free beer involved. Apart from that, I'm sure many posters will be familiar with 'Jessb52'.
Apparently, Jessb52 is now the owner of Quealy's on 172, and is offering Free Beer to CEO members. (Sorry I missed an 'a'. It's only 'a free beer'.

Her post @K4??:
Thanks everyone!

Yeah, still kind of in shock about it all but I have a good feeling about it! Feeling very excited and nervous but overall very happy. I know there's gonna be tough times but I'm up for the challenge and the new experience.

Thanks to everyone who has come and shown me their support both in person and online and in particular another poster (not sure if he wants to be named) on here who made this happen - literally could not have done it without him! Thanks Meo Den for putting this on here, it's been very lovely to meet you.

Okay, Oscar acceptance speech finished 8-)

Come down to Quealys, st 172! Let me know you're from K440 (or any other Cambodian based expat forum ;) ) and I'm sure I can find a free beer for you :pissed:

Thanks again! Hope to see many of you soon.

Jess
:beer3:

:beer2:

:beer1:

:bow:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: FREE BEER!!!

Post by General Mackevili »

WooHoo! ! ! Yeah, I talked to her a couple days ago. She loves us all! !

Definitely gonna make it over there this weekend.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
milkncereal
Expatriate

Post by milkncereal »

good place with old owner...good new owner (by her posts on khmer440 at least). good luck to her. :beer3:
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

The Vlad should head over there and bless the place with Holy Beer

Now where did i leave my dress?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
khmerinade
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by khmerinade »

Free beer is also calling my name.. will have to drop by when i'm in that area.. What time does the place open?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

khmerinade wrote:Free beer is also calling my name.. will have to drop by when i'm in that area.. What time does the place open?
I think I read she opens around 5pm...

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
JessB52
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by JessB52 »

Yep, introduce yourself to me and get a free beer - how good is that? You get a free beer just for being you!

Please do pop down, it would be lovely to meet you all. We're still having a few teething problems (the beer pump plug yesterday was being fixed with a wet knife :s ) so please bear with me while I get the hang of the place and iron out the kinks - although Peadar did a great job with the place so hopefully not that much to sort out.

I'll be having a launch party in the next couple of weeks with more free beer (I know how to buy your love :Rose: ) so I'll keep you updated on here.

At the moment we're opening around half 5 and closing around 12 midweek but open til very late on Friday and Saturday. Once I finish teaching* the opening hours will be extended.

Hope to see you soon! Thanks for the support :beer3:

Jess

* if anyone is looking for a full-time, salaried, kindergarten position then please let me know ASAP!
Cambodia's answer to Bet Lynch

https://www.facebook.com/JessatQuealys
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

Best of luck in your new endeavour JessB52.

I'll stop in as soon as my sabbatical is over.
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

JessB52 wrote:Yep, introduce yourself to me and get a free beer - how good is that? You get a free beer just for being you!
Free beer for being ourselves? If that's not worthy of good Karma, I don't know what is!

:beer1:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
giblet
Expatriate

Post by giblet »