Nick Mclernan and the British Embassy's Discretionary Policy

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Nick Mclernan and the British Embassy's Discretionary Po

Post by vladimir »

UKJ wrote:Your dysfunctional mind is fascinating. You construct the world around yourself. Everything is done because of Vlad. People judge others by their interactions with you. :ROFL2:
I'm glad to se eyour mind is showing a glimmer of light.

However, until your grammar/spelling/usage improves, and you replace your knee -pads, you are confined to the 'retarded fellatio area'.

You may return when your English has improved above elementary level. ETA 5 years.

Ciao, smegma-chomper. 8-)

PS have you ever won an online face-off with ANYONE? EVER?* :lol:

*Brain-dead pigs/republicans not included.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

vladimir wrote:
PS have you ever won an online face-off with ANYONE? EVER?* :lol:

So deluded lol. You think ducking out when you don't have an answer, by using homophobia, grammar queen stuff, and lame education comments, is somehow answering back :facepalm:
Your dementia has blinded you to the fact you have been repeating those lame lines for years, when the people you copied them off, stopped using them a decade ago. You have been posting the same lame nonsense a couple of times day. Up your game, Vlad.
Have you been to get your head checked yet?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Error 440: you cannot respond to illiterate retards. You must wait until they can spell. Please try again much later.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

More true colors from the K440 mob.
Here is what Scobienz just wrote after asking me to contact him so we could work together and help Nick. What did he do? I managed to get him to phone the embassy. He decided to tell me about it after he had holidayed in Thailand and returned to PP a week later.
Today he wrote:
CD is a good man. I get the impression he was so exasperated by SCC's ridiculous attempts to impose himself on Nick's family that he walked away himself.

Singlet Junior is back on the streets of Bournemouth peddling drugs and shifting stolen property. Plus ca changes . . .
Which proves he has no grasp on the reality of the case and that he is a total cunt as he has shut me off from the right of reply on his site. he basically banned me so that he could start lying accusing me of knowing Nick back in England and being a heroin addict myself, then asking if we could try and help Nick together, which was just another ploy to try and get the real facts from me so he could use them against Nick and myself.I gave him nothing, while being civil as I was trying to help Nick (even if it meant working with the enemy).Apart from letting him know that I thought a scam artist was trying to get money and that he may be approached so as to warn him. He then posted that info out of context with no reference to the source And now the post above.
Nothing to do with those malicious fucks other than ignore them. They don't seem to be able to conceive of anything more than trying to twist reality to suit their twisted minds which means let Nick die whilst trying to reaffirm their own sense of worth. The amount of readjusting after RD, myself and a few others had pulled their pants down was highly amusing and I can see they are having another readjusting session as they obviously don't want their pants to be out of line when the news of Nick's death comes through.
Charles has slipped away for his own reasons. I have had enough as Bingham said " He's probably fed up with banging his head off a brick wall" He's 100% right. When your trying to help someone and everyone is against you, and trying their damnedest to undermine what you are doing, not even caring to post his location when they see him, you realize your view of humanity is 100% correct for most expats in Cambodia.
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

scobienz is schizo, end of. Jekyll and Hyde.

His working class background occasionally surfaces and then he remembers his humanity and acts like a decent person.

Then he winds up his watch, hands out his business card, checks his bank account balance to reassure himself, goes out to meet his buddies for a $12 beer, and turns into Hyde again.

Take his money, insecurity and pretence away, and he'd be a nice guy. I believe that he's an okay guy basically, I know some of you don't agree, but he has some good qualities. Independent thinking/not caving to dwarf pressure is not one of them, unfortunately.

Still, none of us are perfect, not even me.
Sraomcheung Ayng
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by Sraomcheung Ayng »

juansweetpotato wrote:More true colors from the K440 mob.
Here is what Scobienz just wrote after asking me to contact him so we could work together and help Nick. What did he do? I managed to get him to phone the embassy. He decided to tell me about it after he had holidayed in Thailand and returned to PP a week later.
Today he wrote:
CD is a good man. I get the impression he was so exasperated by SCC's ridiculous attempts to impose himself on Nick's family that he walked away himself.

Singlet Junior is back on the streets of Bournemouth peddling drugs and shifting stolen property. Plus ca changes . . .
Which proves he has no grasp on the reality of the case and that he is a total cunt as he has shut me off from the right of reply on his site. he basically banned me so that he could start lying accusing me of knowing Nick back in England and being a heroin addict myself, then asking if we could try and help Nick together, which was just another ploy to try and get the real facts from me so he could use them against Nick and myself.I gave him nothing, while being civil as I was trying to help Nick (even if it meant working with the enemy).Apart from letting him know that I thought a scam artist was trying to get money and that he may be approached so as to warn him. He then posted that info out of context with no reference to the source And now the post above.
Nothing to do with those malicious fucks other than ignore them. They don't seem to be able to conceive of anything more than trying to twist reality to suit their twisted minds which means let Nick die whilst trying to reaffirm their own sense of worth. The amount of readjusting after RD, myself and a few others had pulled their pants down was highly amusing and I can see they are having another readjusting session as they obviously don't want their pants to be out of line when the news of Nick's death comes through.
Charles has slipped away for his own reasons. I have had enough as Bingham said " He's probably fed up with banging his head off a brick wall" He's 100% right. When your trying to help someone and everyone is against you, and trying their damnedest to undermine what you are doing, not even caring to post his location when they see him, you realize your view of humanity is 100% correct for most expats in Cambodia.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Senior Dementia in Cats
http://vetmedicine.about.com/od/disease ... mentia.htm

This ones called Vlad

vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Do you have a picture of your feet with the red shoes, so people can at least tell who it is that is so far up scoobie's arse?

How are the elementary-level English lessons going, by the way?

Don't worry about those bright Khmer villagers teasing you, you may yet pass.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

Vlad isn't real, he's just a CEO bot (why else would this nonsense be posted randomly 24 hours a day?

I've found the script code and everything (I think it's a OD creation)....

vladimircode wrote:
line1: go to: k440/ insert: 'insult' <random>/end
line2: go to: <watphnom> <dwarf> 'insult' /end
line3: insert: <lawyer> <money> <rich>/random /end
line4: load: <englishlanguagesuperioritycomplex> insert: 'grammar' /end
line5: run: 'homosexualitylol'.repeat /end
line6: run program: scoobienzisacunt.exe /end
line 7: find: alltopic/ go to: <line 1> <line 2> <line 3> <line 4> <line 5> <line 6> : post /end
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Kampong Spooner wrote:Vlad isn't real, he's just a CEO bot (why else would this nonsense be posted randomly 24 hours a day?

I've found the script code and everything (I think it's a OD creation)....

vladimircode wrote:
line1: go to: k440/ insert: 'insult' <random>/end
line2: go to: <watphnom> <dwarf> 'insult' /end
line3: insert: <lawyer> <money> <rich>/random /end
line4: load: <englishlanguagesuperioritycomplex> insert: 'grammar' /end
line5: run: 'homosexualitylol'.repeat /end
line6: run program: scoobienzisacunt.exe /end
line 7: find: alltopic/ go to: <line 1> <line 2> <line 3> <line 4> <line 5> <line 6> : post /end
:D

He's like a trojan horse, designed to destroy forums with high volume, repetitive, infantile gibberish.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic