Cheating Youn ( I mean Khmer)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Cheating Youn ( I mean Khmer)

Post by juansweetpotato »

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/d ... d-teachers
Half of the faculty at Romeas Hek High School in Svay Rieng province has called for the director’s removal amid claims he has pocketed more than $20,000 by selling school property since 2008.

Putting their signatures and thumbprints to a nine-page demand sent to the Ministry of Education and obtained yesterday, 49 of the school’s 99 educators have claimed principal Mao Kimly sold construction materials donated to the school by a local authority across the border in Vietnam.
Speaking yesterday, Kimly refused to confirm whether the accusations were true or not, but suggested any blame for wrongdoing should be shared by his deputy principals.

“I am not responsible for all of the actions,” he said.
It is the second time teachers have made such claims about Kimly, following a strike over his alleged corruption in 2010.
Glad to see the MOE is doing their job.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Cheating Youn ( I mean Khmer)

Post by vladimir »

cue: promotion
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic