WP investigate increase in fatal US police shootings in 2015

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

WP investigate increase in fatal US police shootings in 2015

Post by Anchor Moy »

Thought provoking articles from the Washington Post.
Why so many police shootings this year ? Long and detailed analysis.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ ... ml?hpid=z1
In an alley in Denver, police gunned down a 17-year-old girl joyriding in a stolen car. In the backwoods of North Carolina, police opened fire on a gun-wielding moonshiner. And in a high-rise apartment in Birmingham, Ala., police shot an elderly man after his son asked them to make sure he was okay. Douglas Harris, 77, answered the door with a gun.

The three are among at least 385 people shot and killed by police nationwide during the first five months of this year, more than two a day, according to a Washington Post analysis. That is more than twice the rate of fatal police shootings tallied by the federal government over the past decade, a count that officials concede is incomplete.
Why are there so few police prosecutions? Another good article from April.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/invest ... rosecuted/
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Re: WP investigate increase in fatal US police shootings in

Post by The Add Jay »

How about how many cops have been killed since the race bait started?
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Not enough.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

The US federal government is giving free (strings attached) military shoot first training to all police in America. They provide military training weapons, armored-cars/tanks, and military grade ordnance. Every town/city in America has a SWAT team. Do all the US Federal Agencies really need SWAT teams? ( The US Forest Service, Dept. of Personnel, Bureau of Land Management, The Tennessee Valley Power Authority, and on and on.) Police departments are encouraged to have their force's wear black Nazi-style/Waffen SS uniforms. Due to military training, police forces are trained to bring in as much force to overrun any situation and up to and including death of civilians. They intentionally violate citizens Constitutional rights and then the common citizen must spend his/her time and money to receive justice in a corrupt/rigger court system.

The US federal government is so corrupt and they know the US people are getting really tired of losing their Constitutional freedoms through things like the Dept. of Homeland Security and the Patriot Act. Under law in America the military cannot get involved in domestic situations, thus the military training of police forces and the hiring of borderline employees who have military shoot first training already and having been in a war zone is seen as a plus.

America, the land of the not so free has more people in jails/prisons than any other country on earth (2,000,000+ and counting) This doesn't even take into consideration the people in the self serving/forced "rehab", "parole" system. Prisons/jails in America are a corporate cash cow.

Corrupt federal politicians are scared sh*tless of the citizens rights to keep and bear arms, and they have tried every which way to take away that right. The latest is the "Domestic Violence" industry and draconian laws passed to back it up. Example: You are married or in a dating situation. A woman is in your house (even only for day), and you leave her there to go to work. She goes down to the courthouse and gets a government assisted Restraining Order against you. In one instant without a jury of your peers you lose your right to keep and bear arms, the right a free passage to your house, car, boat, clothes, and possessions. This happened to me and hundreds of thousands of American men and its all part of the federal government's plan to take away civil rights.

Interesting times are afoot in America's future. I hope I live long enough to participate and help do my "Duty" as stated in the Declaration of Independence. (When "WE The People" kicked out the last bunch of corrupt rif-raf.) BTW/ The men that signed that document knew that they may have been signing their death warrant. Something akin to modern day protests against the thug police forces that are the bully-boys for the corrupt US government.

BTW/ Please do some research before you post/answer and/or you have lived it. I fled America under death threat from a corrupt US police force so have some inside prospective. I was in fear of my life every day for 4 years. An honest attorney (yes, they do exist) told be that it was very possible that a police car (from the county I was living in), would pull me over and I would disappear.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Sailorman wrote:An honest attorney (yes, they do exist)
OK, I was almost fooled up until then. :stir:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

The attorney was a friend of my brother. He is a well know criminal defense attorney and has had many high profile cases and ones that got him on national TV. If he were a biker, they would call him a 1%er, but he's an attorney. The horror stories he told me about police where unbelievable, but true. The scum-bag Kitsap County (Washington State) prosecutors that came after me were sacred sh*tless of him. My brother once commented about a prosecutor that saw David(the attorney), "that attorney just turned white." It still took him a year and a half to get the false charges dropped against me. 99% low-life scumbags and 1% good guys is not a good ratio for an "honest" court system. (which doesn't exist in AmeriKa.)

What do you call 1000 attorneys on the bottom of the ocean? Answer: A good start!

What do you call an attorney crossing the US border into Mexico with an illegal alien under each arm? Answer: A good start.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic