How to make CEO a really friendly forum?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Re: How to make CEO a really friendly forum?

Post by Samouth »

phuketrichard wrote:
you will be safe, no worry.
just watch out for the rats when u walk along the streets late at night
You need to come and spend more time in PP. There are rats here, but not that many, because there are some rats hunters who hunt them every night and sell them to Vietnam.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
benone
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by benone »

I always thought it was the countryside rats that were caught and eaten. City rats?? ugh, that's just wrong
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

PHNOM PENH (The Cambodia Herald) -- Holding a home-made crossbow, and carrying backpack, Bo Tha is looking carefully at pile of rubbish along the street in Phnom Penh to search for rats, the animal that can make him get daily income.

The 28-year-old hunter has been hunting for rats in Phnom Penh for about five year after moving to the city with family and rent a room in Stung Meanchey commune of Meanchey district.

"I have hunted for rate for about five years to support my family," he said.

"I left home around 9 o'clock at night to hunt for rats from Stung Meanchey to Psar Thmey market until about five o'clock early morning," he said.

He added that there are also nine or ten other people to hunt the rats like him.

http://www.everyday.com.kh/mobile/en/article/26083.html

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Samouth wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:
You need to come and spend more time in PP. There are rats here, but not that many, because there are some rats hunters who hunt them every night and sell them to Vietnam.
I guess we really need a sarcasm simile :plus1:

Really? please stop assuming i dont know PP
was last there in Jan
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
benone
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by benone »

That's the last time i eat rat, I was always told that they were rice field rats, fool me once.....
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I heard rat tastes like republicans.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

phuketrichard wrote:
Samouth wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:
I guess we really need a sarcasm simile :plus1:

Really? please stop assuming i dont know PP
was last there in Jan

Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

benone wrote:That's the last time i eat rat, I was always told that they were rice field rats, fool me once.....
I think if you tired the one in Battambang, it should be fine as they tend to be field rats.

prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:lets have the dating strictly anonymous too.
This forum is quiet of women's voice. And many of us have partners already. How can you have a dating? I think we should find the way to get female and male members to post more.

In this modern world we live in , if you have an ''open mind '' there is no problem with people dating others even if you are married or have a partner, or a partner who want to come along. This does not mean you are looking for another partner, fall in love or have sex.
There are some people, like myself , that don't like going to a movie or eating at a restaurant by ourselves. I have often asked someone who I have never met, to eat or go to a movie, no strings attached. That's a date. If their partners have a problem with that, then they should deal with their problem.
So relationship in the modern world is so complicated! I thought dating means meeting between woman and man who open mind to learn each other. hehehe but now I get it. I don't think I like that kind of dating.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
wasabi
Expatriate

Post by wasabi »

prahkeitouj wrote: So relationship in the modern world is so complicated! I thought dating means meeting between woman and man who open mind to learn each other. hehehe but now I get it. I don't think I like that kind of dating.
Nah - not complicated - we now have "dating" apps to help! Try Tinder :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic