Texas Gov Fears Pentagon Takeover

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Texas Gov Fears Pentagon Takeover

Post by vladimir »

I think Sailorman is an interesting guy.

If only I could find my microscope.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

about a third of texans believe that the earth is a little under 6000 years old, and that dinosaurs and humans were contemporaneous.
the fossil record? a trap of satan to test the faithful.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Once again: Pearls Before Swine.

People that have nothing to say can only engage in personal attacks, which only shows their ignorance and ill breeding.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

"Pearls before swine"; that phrase, I do not think it means what you think it means.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

MekongMouse wrote:I love that your preoccupation with illegal immigration has caused you to suspect that this board is mostly filled with illegal Mexicans. I'm sure that's just what they're doing between 16 hour shifts picking fruit - posting on a forum for expats of a country they've probably never heard of in a language you insist none of them can speak. :facepalm:
una cerveza por favor?

:beer1:
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Once again: Pearls Before Swine.

People that have nothing to say and/or with damaged personalities can only engage in personal attacks, which only shows their ignorance and ill breeding.
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

Rain Dog wrote:
MekongMouse wrote:I love that your preoccupation with illegal immigration has caused you to suspect that this board is mostly filled with illegal Mexicans. I'm sure that's just what they're doing between 16 hour shifts picking fruit - posting on a forum for expats of a country they've probably never heard of in a language you insist none of them can speak. :facepalm:
una cerveza por favor?

:beer1:
si, gracias, amigo!

(tomar sus puestos de trabajo, vamos!)
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

It means trying to explain how things really are to a dumbass(s)
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Damn this was a very unproductive thread. Jade Helm is pretty serious and its very disturbing how many of you laugh at it. Sailor did a good job holding his ground and I applaud the man. As for the ignorance spewing hatred coming from the masses on this dribble go and and google image Jade Helm map.

Cheers!

T.A.J :hattip:
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Jade Helm=Conditioning the American people to seeing the military on their home streets.

Like the gradual increase in black suited police and SWAT teams in America, you put a frog in a pot of hot water and it will jump out, but you place a frog in cold water and gradually heat it and you have cooked frog.

Posse Comitatus (18U.S.C 1385) is a law, but when have laws stopped the power hungry US federal government/politicians and all its big letter agencies? (CIA, DEA, NSA, BATF, etc). If the FEMA centers are their to help people in time of disaster, why is the barbed wire facing IN?

Please do some research (like The Add Jay did) before making rash comments, and this especially to our non-American brothers.

"Ipsa Scientia Postestas Est"
(Knowledge Itself Is Power)
Sir Francis Bacon
1561-1626
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic