Riverside studio apartment for rent

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
channe
Tourist

Riverside studio apartment for rent

Post by channe »

LOOKING FOR: Tenant
PROPERTY HAS: Riverside studio apartment, fully furnished to the highest standard. Directly above a pharmacy that has a 24x7 security guard.
PERIOD: Minimum 6 months, available starting May 13.
PRICE: $350/month + electricity
LOCATION: On the riverside (street 1), between streets 130 and 136, quiet apartment on the back side of the house (no river view). Wide entrance from the main street.
DESCRIPTION: The best location in town, walking distance from everything. Comfortable, beautiful and highly secure.

StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Riverside studio apartment for rent

Post by StroppyChops »

Good price.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Wicker chair and sofa = "full furnished to the highest standard"
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Cam Nivag wrote:Wicker chair and sofa = "full furnished to the highest standard"
Please, cam nivag, you are getting as bad as vladimir on 440, whom gavinmac often chided for checking over-priced apartments on 440. I will be forced to ban you if this continues.

Have a nice day on 136.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Remarkable! Living room, dining room and kitchen -- all within 3 metres of floor space. The concrete staircase looks divine and love the neo-modern look of the hallway, tilted 90 degrees counterclockwise. Sober residents only, please.

I suppose I should say I was seriously interested in the place, although riverside is not my cup of tea. Little did I know . . .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic