SELL - Motorbike HONDA Wave S 125cc

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: SELL - Motorbike HONDA Wave S 125cc

Post by StroppyChops »

juansweetpotato wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
iamwombat wrote:Thanks for your messages guys.
Negotiation about the price always possible, as usual in the Kingdom...
We're looking for a moto like that as a staff bike but frankly we don't even bother asking the question when the advertised price is so far off market. Plenty of others to choose from if "negotiation" is going to take that much effort. Just my 2c worth, good luck with your sale.
How much were you expecting to get one for Stroppy? I'm surprised you think it overly expensive. I guess it really depends on how much they are knocking them out at the shops for now. Any idea of new prices?
No idea of new prices other than the occasional special sale board on the side of the road. Expect and see reasonable motos in this range around $500-650.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

StroppyChops wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
iamwombat wrote:Thanks for your messages guys.
Negotiation about the price always possible, as usual in the Kingdom...
We're looking for a moto like that as a staff bike but frankly we don't even bother asking the question when the advertised price is so far off market. Plenty of others to choose from if "negotiation" is going to take that much effort. Just my 2c worth, good luck with your sale.
How much were you expecting to get one for Stroppy? I'm surprised you think it overly expensive. I guess it really depends on how much they are knocking them out at the shops for now. Any idea of new prices?
No idea of new prices other than the occasional special sale board on the side of the road. Expect and see reasonable motos in this range around $500-650.
Cheers. I'm guessing that's for same model, engine size, age and mileage? Very good price for Cambodia if it is. I must remember to pop into a shop and ask the price of a new one.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

You wouldn't get an amazing bike for $500-600. However, this being a Virtual import, I don't think it would be worth $800 as they tend to have poor resale value. Keep in mind that a brand new one (or Suzuki) is around $1200-1400. Not sure what a good price would be.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

Guys, please remember the Wave 125 and the Wave 100/110 are completely different bikes.

A new Wave 125 nowadays is north of $2,000 (last I checked, February 2015 on a 2014 FI model), but a Wave alpha is $1,100.
-insert signature here
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Which is the Wave S?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

Both actually, there are both Wave 125 S and 110 S models. Since there are so many different market bikes there (on top of half of them sporting different plastics than what they came with from the factory), I couldn't honestly tell you the difference between an S, RS, RSX, or R in Cambodia.

EDIT: There's also 125 alpha models too, so I should clarify that the alpha I was referring to above was the alpha 100.
-insert signature here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic