If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by vladimir »

Dude, if you cannot see that the sentence I wrote (and you quoted) can possibly imply policy, you should sue your parents/caregivers/educators for negligence.

And speaking of petty insults, you were the one to insult first with the facepalm, implying I am stupid/uneducated.

One thing: your post should read 'I take it you were drunk or (were-unnecessary repetition) pissed at the time of...'.

Wrong tense, FAIL.

Then you go on to more insults, despite decrying same in an earlier post. Confused? Stupid? Hypocritical? Maybe just a sycophant.

When you get up off your knees, ask yourself if it's worth it. And go back to school, for God's sake.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

vladimir wrote:Dude, if you cannot see that the sentence I wrote (and you quoted) can possibly imply policy, you should sue your parents/caregivers/educators for negligence.

And speaking of petty insults, you were the one to insult first with the facepalm, implying I am stupid/uneducated.

One thing: your post should read 'I take it you were drunk or (were-unnecessary repetition) pissed at the time of...'.

Wrong tense, FAIL.

Then you go on to more insults, despite decrying same in an earlier post. Confused? Stupid? Hypocritical? Maybe just a sycophant.

When you get up off your knees, ask yourself if it's worth it. And go back to school, for God's sake.
You were wrong. I don't expect you to admit it.

Serious point.
I am dealing with two elderly people with dementia. You show a lot of the signs of dementia. Maybe you should go and see a shrink, and probably stop wasting what is left of your dysfunctional life ( no offence, but your forum use is dysfunctional) and go out and live life to the full. Seriously Vlad. I think anyone with your level of repetitive talking/posting the same stuff, with certain triggers to set you off, has to have some form of dementia. You really need to deal with it.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Desperate, now, we are.

Your syntax/usage is terrible. Why would anyone expect your understanding of implied meaning to be any better?

Stop crying :cry:, Mommy will help.

I have to go to work now, at least my students understand implications and inferences (and their usage is better than yours, btw).

I know you'll miss me. Meet up later near Wat Phnom? ;)

Ciao, dudette. :lol:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

badboybubby wrote:i see the vlad thread over there has now been locked...i wonder why?...and why stop there just delete it! :lol:

petty really...wasn't that long ago that there were efforts to erase history on these shores...anybody remember?
:please:
Cant read well can you, NOT LOCKED< just no more comments after Scoffer.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

vladimir wrote:Desperate, now, we are.

Your syntax/usage is terrible. Why would anyone expect your understanding of implied meaning to be any better?

Stop crying :cry:, Mommy will help.

I have to go to work now, at least my students understand implications and inferences (and their usage is better than yours, btw).

I know you'll miss me. Meet up later near Wat Phnom? ;)

Ciao, dudette. :lol:
Could be mild altzheimers, as that was pure gibberish. I am shocked you are not drunk, considering your postings, and concerned you are about to teach students.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/dementia-g ... viour.aspx
People with dementia often repeat questions or carry out certain actions over and over again

They may believe that everyone is out to get them.
Their behaviour may seem delusional and paranoid
The most common form of aggression is shouting, screaming or using offensive language, including continually calling out for someone, shouting the same word or repetitive screaming.
There are many causes of aggressive behaviour in dementia, including:
fear or humiliation
frustration with a situation
depression
no other way to express themselves
loss of judgement
loss of inhibitions and self-control
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Looks very much like LTO has indeed gone THE REVERSE COW GIRL FULL RICKETTSON
Glad someone finally had the sense over there to point it out at last. That thread really has revealed a lot about posters.
TheRaven wrote:
Get over it, there is a street urchin donor fatigue. Cambodia is a corrupt beggar state that lives off of naive westerners looking to save cute orphans.
LTO wrote:

Wow. When the Nick issue finally resolves, and I come back to this and try to formulate the issue properly and a position, I hoped to consider some of the other ideas already put forward by some posters here. Violet eg had some very interesting things to say a few pages back. But I hadn't really considered "street urchin fatigue" and turning against helping poor children as a way to punish the Cambodian state as a justification/rationalization. When we do come back and consider the issue at length, I'll make sure to include this thought.
TheRaven wrote:
I'm pretty sure your position is already formulated. You can't stand that anybody would have sympathy for or help señor singlet.

While your wearing your thinking cap and carefully digesting this do you choke on every restaurant meal or feelguilt because you make a higher wage than 99% of the locals?

Do you live extremely frugally because you give so much back?

Do you reach in your pocket every time a grubby paw is waved your way?

The argument that giving to a desparate junkie who got out of his element is turning your back on the needy street children is political hysteria.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

LOL, the pimps failed.

Strawberry Blond and the 7 Dwarves will not be amused.

Maybe send a spy with a better-than-standard brain next time?
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

vladimir wrote:Dude, if you cannot see that the sentence I wrote (and you quoted) can possibly imply policy, you should sue your parents/caregivers/educators for negligence.

Wrong tense, FAIL.

Have fun toying with this clown but be aware nobody takes him seriously here. In fact few even bother to reply. As to the part I "Bolded" above -- you have nailed it. Due to being largely ignored over here he is all over K440 trying to impress them and "fit in" by attacking over here.

Pathetic really.

To give the K440 crowd some credit -- even they seem inclined to ignore him as well

Cheers,

RD
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

phuketrichard wrote:
badboybubby wrote:i see the vlad thread over there has now been locked...i wonder why?...and why stop there just delete it! :lol:

petty really...wasn't that long ago that there were efforts to erase history on these shores...anybody remember?
When I checked k440 last night, I think around midnight, that thread was locked and without any explanation, but now it's no longer locked, you're right.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

phuketrichard wrote:

You should stop insulting people and at least try to get your facts right. BadBoyBubby can run circles around you.

I can confirm the thread was locked earlier (Hint: the padlock sign to the left of the thread title). I just checked and it is now open. Nobody has posted after Scoffer, because they could not -- until now.

They have changed their minds, perhaps after reading the ridicule over here.

More evidence as per Vlad's point about how schizophrenic they are getting over there, and IMHO evidence of dissension among the admin team there.

The thread has apparently devolved to the point of baiting Vlad back in by mocking him, boasting and begging for his attention.

I think poor Scoobz is really worried about the loss of post-count and content now. They have nobody to feed on over there and have begun feeding on each other. :facepalm:

Rather pathetic IMHO.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic