Club of the Banned

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Club of the Banned

Post by OrangeDragon »

Find a new one. You're shitty at this one.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

OrangeDragon wrote:Find a new one. You're shitty at this one.
Admin - time to initiate a trial period for new posters. Let their first few dozen posts require admin review and approval before they get posted into the forum. And you have to be quicker to ban sock puppet accounts immediately once discovered without engaging with the troll Francis and delete his known accounts. We all have to stop engaging with the likes of him because its such attention that he desperately craves, and we keep giving to to him by replying to his lame posts.
Felix2
Tourist
France

Post by Felix2 »

Soi Dog wrote:We all have to stop engaging with the likes of him because its such attention that he desperately craves, and we keep giving to to him by replying to his lame posts.
You mean you shouldn't have posted this ???
Felix2
Tourist
France

Post by Felix2 »

I will....just as shitty as the last one.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Soi Dog wrote:
Admin - time to initiate a trial period for new posters. Let their first few dozen posts require admin review and approval before they get posted into the forum. And you have to be quicker to ban sock puppet accounts immediately once discovered without engaging with the troll Francis and delete his known accounts. We all have to stop engaging with the likes of him because its such attention that he desperately craves, and we keep giving to to him by replying to his lame posts.
I have something better in the works.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

this is better
repeat pages>
trying hard for google huh? :-)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

@OD, page 3 is a complete copy of page 2.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

post on page 3 an than go look at page 2
he is replicating the pages for god knows whta reason LOL
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

looks like a bit of a glitch in the code change i made... mostly because it's not 100% complete yet. but google can't even see this thread, so no worries there... lol. just some tweaking that needs to happen.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

MekongMouse wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:Can I ask why they were banned? I read about General Chatter , something to do with outing peoples real ID, seems reasonable if that is true. What about FC YM etc?
Francis was banned for his non-stop racism and flying chicken beat his wife then tried bragging about it online. I think flying chicken left on his own though, after realizing everyone thought he was a piece of shit. No loss in either case. I don't remember why the others were banned.
Insomnia at 3.30am here. I gave her a smack that much is true then came online to steam off. I was just very disappointed 1 or 2 knew me in real life defined beating as something else. The 'cops' came and asked us to quiet down then we all went to bed.

Truth I have never posted any post after that thread. Truth is I learnt who the real backstabbers are. And the truth I am much happier ever since.

Talk to folks in another couple of months time.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic