If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Jaap N. »

StroppyChops wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:It really does need "porky pig's stutter" and the Warner Brothers theme Music
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Rain Dog wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:RD and SCC seem to be the two that cant get on with their lives,
Fuck even vlad has not been banned there yet stays here but every other thread doe snot refer to k440

as takeman said most of us were banned, deleted over there, so what?

I wonder if ceo can exist without mentioning k440
Richard you CONTINUE to get basic facts wrong. Vlad was Permabanned by Logos/TTM. It has been much discussed.

NO HE WAS NOT< 1 week off ONLY

Sorry for yelling but u dont seem to read regular font;

Re: Vlad MIA (?)

Postby scobienz » Fri May 22, 2015 3:59 pm
RainDog seems confused. He is under the impression Vladimir has been permabanned by logos. That is not the case. Vlad was given a week off last Thursday.
Last edited by phuketrichard on Fri May 22, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

You mean he is just in the Naughty Corner?

Dam- i thought he just liked us.

Well, after all this is the lazarette for the banished.

I think i actually prefer Hell to the other place.

much better class of people.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

phuketrichard wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:RD and SCC seem to be the two that cant get on with their lives,
Fuck even vlad has not been banned there yet stays here but every other thread doe snot refer to k440

Richard you CONTINUE to get basic facts wrong. Vlad was Permabanned by Logos/TTM. It has been much discussed.

NO HE WAS NOT< 1 week off ONLY

Sorry for yelling but u dont seem to read regular font;

Re: Vlad MIA (?)

Postby scobienz » Fri May 22, 2015 3:59 pm
RainDog seems confused. He is under the impression Vladimir has been permabanned by logos. That is not the case. Vlad was given a week off last Thursday.

I think Scoobz talks through his ass. Around page 140 on this thread Vlad posted a huge rant against Logos/TTM and I asked if he got permabanned -- to which he responded affirmatively. You can look at the posts around page 140 or so.

I assumed this was the case and he had been permabanned. Perhaps not. You can ask him directly.

I am aware that in General terms Logos really seems to really dislike having Vlad around but Scoobz worries about post-count a lot and might want him back. There appears to be some conflict between the two.

Ultimately it is Vlad's decision ... if he indeed has that option but I think it would be silly for him to go back to that environment where they arbitrarily abuse and ban him at will but use his presence to generate more volume (and in theory more Adsense dollars)
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

↑ ahh, The Megaposter Conundrum. At least he's only a Saffer, and not one of those religious fanatics.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

Jaap N. wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:It really does need "porky pig's stutter" and the Warner Brothers theme Music

HaHa -- that is it! :thumb: Thanks!
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

LoL, come on, get off their tits! I think many of us went through the "fuck kkk440" phase when we crash landed on CEO. They have both started participating a lot more over here, and rants against kkk440 is part of the healing process, LoL.

Jumping forums can be quite a transition. I remember after I turned down KiR's offer to be moderator there he instantly banned my 3 accounts within literally 1 minute, LoL.

It took many days to stop instinctively logging into Khmer440! I wonder if I deserve a guinness book of world records award for most posts/words typed from a cellphone.

And believe it or not, I've ONLY had one single "sock puppet" on K440, ever, and that was before CEO even existed. I swear that on my family's life, LoL, even though the old and new owners accused me of that several times.

I think I had 5 posts before I was spotted! I asked KiR what his favorite place in Sihanoukville was, and offered Detroit Muscle a few beers for helping me on a motorbike thread when I knew he wasn't drinking, LoL.

That's it. I personally don't understand people who continue to try and post on a forum when they know the owners don't want them there. To each their own. Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

It is part of their mourning process, pure Tuckman, I guess
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
badboybubby
Expatriate
Australia

Post by badboybubby »

i see the vlad thread over there has now been locked...i wonder why?...and why stop there just delete it! :lol:

petty really...wasn't that long ago that there were efforts to erase history on these shores...anybody remember?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic