If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Rain Dog »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:
Recently I was working away on a relatively small remote country and the expats where without doubt the biggest hinderance to running my business. They were so desperate to get a job, which meant they could stay legally, that they went round being really fucking nasty to each other behind their backs. All beers and laughs down the pub then slagging them off the moment they went to the toilet. A total disgrace if you ask me so none of them got a job from me.
Great group of people you ran with. Usually those types of issues result from some form of managerial incompetence. Maybe try looking in the mirror before attacking others.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Wait now... is backslapper the new hipster? Are we slapping backs or not, and if we are, is it supposed to be ironic? Is this like a camel-bite slap?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

phuketrichard wrote:RD and SCC seem to be the two that cant get on with their lives,
Fuck even vlad has not been banned there yet stays here but every other thread doe snot refer to k440

as takeman said most of us were banned, deleted over there, so what?

I wonder if ceo can exist without mentioning k440
Richard you CONTINUE to get basic facts wrong. Vlad was Permabanned by Logos/TTM. It has been much discussed.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

StroppyChops wrote:Wait now... is backslapper the new hipster? Are we slapping backs or not, and if we are, is it supposed to be ironic? Is this like a camel-bite slap?
Great question <backslap>

Camel-bite slaps are reserved for admin.

Decreed by me ... your new "Backslapper" Ringleader :facepalm: (according to Gary CrabTree)
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Rain Dog wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:Wait now... is backslapper the new hipster? Are we slapping backs or not, and if we are, is it supposed to be ironic? Is this like a camel-bite slap?

Decreed by me ... your new "Backslapper" Ringleader :facepalm: (according to Gary CrabTree)
I for one welcome our new backslapper overlords (until the next new thing comes along)...
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

StroppyChops wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:I don't Do K440 any more.
Sure you do - you just do it from here where you know your post won't be censored.
Yes -- it pisses people off that I can speak my mind here without fear of censorship (unlike another forum).

As to K440 -- I really follow only two threads there --- "The Destitute Brit" thread for updates on Nick and various commentary .... and the Vlad MIA thread where some of the loons are hatching their conspiracy theories.

Cannot be arsed to look at anything else there unless someone points out something for my attention. I would rather contribute more here and not only on this K440 thread.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Rain Dog wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Sure you do - you just do it from here where you know your post won't be censored.
Yes -- it pisses people off that I can speak my mind here without fear of censorship (unlike another forum).

As to K440 -- I really follow only two threads there --- "The Destitute Brit" thread for updates on Nick and various commentary .... and the Vlad MIA thread where some of the loons are hatching their conspiracy theories.

Cannot be arsed to look at anything else there unless someone points out something for my attention. I would rather contribute more here and not only on this K440 thread.
I think it would be suitably fitting that as you log/close out of 440, you automatically get the Looney Tunes ending.

Khmer friends, this is a cultural reference that does not translate well.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

StroppyChops wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:

I for one welcome our new backslapper overlords (until the next new thing comes along)...
First there was the Cult of the Backslapper on K440 where all non-backslappers were sacrificed and thrown into the Volcano known as CEO. Then came the Great Backslapper Reformer .. Rain Dog .... out to convert all other Cambodian forums to his own unique version of Backslapping.

Prophetized in the Book of Puns.

Story broken by Gary Crabtree :facepalm: :ROFL2:
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

StroppyChops wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:

I think it would be suitably fitting that as you log/close out of 440, you automatically get the Looney Tunes ending.

Khmer friends, this is a cultural reference that does not translate well.
:thumb: :D

It really does need "porky pig's stutter" and the Warner Brothers theme Music
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Rain Dog wrote:It really does need "porky pig's stutter" and the Warner Brothers theme Music
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic