If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by takeoman »

Rain Dog wrote:
takeoman wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:RD:
not destroyed it, but u do have an obsession on everything k440 which is borderline worrying
No Richard -- I was permabanned over there for defending Vlad ---and I can only reply over here to crap being said over there -- of which there is much.

Perhaps better to mind your own business if you cannot get basic facts right -- as you have done several times in the General Chatter folder.
The vast majority of us were banned by 440, we got over it and got on on with our lifes. You however seem to be incapable of doing this. Having read your diatribes I'd suggest you might want to follow your own advice regarding basic facts as you have a habit of twisting them, placing words in peoples mouth and at times resorting to borderline lies in your attempts to undermine any opinion that doesn't agree with yours. :hattip:
If you don't like the thread, don't read it.

Have a nice day. %)
It's not the thread I dislike. I'm sure you would be much happier if only your little clique were reading, commenting, and backslapping. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

takeoman wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
takeoman wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:RD:
not destroyed it, but u do have an obsession on everything k440 which is borderline worrying
No Richard -- I was permabanned over there for defending Vlad ---and I can only reply over here to crap being said over there -- of which there is much.

Perhaps better to mind your own business if you cannot get basic facts right -- as you have done several times in the General Chatter folder.
The vast majority of us were banned by 440, we got over it and got on on with our lifes. You however seem to be incapable of doing this. Having read your diatribes I'd suggest you might want to follow your own advice regarding basic facts as you have a habit of twisting them, placing words in peoples mouth and at times resorting to borderline lies in your attempts to undermine any opinion that doesn't agree with yours. :hattip:
If you don't like the thread, don't read it.

Have a nice day. %)
It's not the thread I dislike. I'm sure you would be much happier if only your little clique were reading, commenting, and backslapping. :hattip:
You sound confused. I actually don't have a clique and can definitely find room to disagree with the other recently banned here.

I think it is possible that there might be a few lawyers around that are decent folk and I think the price of pineapple in Cambodia is quite fair.

Have I brightened up your dreary day now?

Excellent.

Have a nice day :thumb: <Backslap> (in case you were feeling sad and left out)
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

I do find it ironic that Rain Dog bitterly complains about the so called K440 "in-crowd" yet he's desperately trying to create the exact same thing here, but with him as its cheerleader.

The problem is Rain Man old bean, we're rather different here and quite proud of that fact. Your not so cunning plan won't happen here and as you can see from the recent posts today, no one really likes you that much.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:I do find it ironic that Rain Dog bitterly complains about the so called K440 "in-crowd" yet he's desperately trying to create the exact same thing here, but with him as its cheerleader.

The problem is Rain Man old bean, we're rather different here and quite proud of that fact. Your not so cunning plan won't happen here and as you can see from the recent posts today, no one really likes you that much.
Hey! that's not funny. i think that is the only time I have seen you write without a joke or pun.
No xpat likes any other xpat in Cambodia really do they?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Actually that’s a good point. I think in PP we aren't too bad and considering my last posting we're actually quite pleasant to each other.

Recently I was working away on a relatively small remote country and the expats where without doubt the biggest hinderance to running my business. They were so desperate to get a job, which meant they could stay legally, that they went round being really fucking nasty to each other behind their backs. All beers and laughs down the pub then slagging them off the moment they went to the toilet. A total disgrace if you ask me so none of them got a job from me.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:I do find it ironic that Rain Dog bitterly complains about the so called K440 "in-crowd" yet he's desperately trying to create the exact same thing here, but with him as its cheerleader.
Big tits and blonde hair are a pre-requisite in case anyone's thinking of applying.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Totally agree. Blondes with big tities usually speak utter nonsense as well but hey, who cares. Anyhow, its the dicks that get on my nerves.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

RD and SCC seem to be the two that cant get on with their lives,
Fuck even vlad has not been banned there yet stays here but every other thread doe snot refer to k440

as takeman said most of us were banned, deleted over there, so what?

I wonder if ceo can exist without mentioning k440
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Rain Dog wrote:I don't Do K440 any more.
Sure you do - you just do it from here where you know your post won't be censored.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

Looks like you have gone into full blown retard mode :lol: now.

1) First I am Rain Dog ... Not Rain Man -- He is another poster on K440 -- decent bloke by all accounts

2) YOU certainly are different -- and not in a good way. Not sure who else you are trying to speak for.

3) "Cunning Plan" -- ahh you are one of those tin foil hat dudes. I get it now.

4) Nobody likes me? Wahhhh. Who are you speaking for. Great backslapper mentality :facepalm:. Which is it -- Am I now a ringleader of a new breed of backslappers? Or someone "nobody likes"? You sound genuinely confused.

5) Who are you anyway? All I remember is you being some really petty dude who was jealous of Vlad because you could not keep up with his Puns.

Pathetic.

Hope your day gets better.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic