i would like to rent a house/snooky

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
manboo
Tourist

i would like to rent a house/snooky

Post by manboo »

hi im looking at renting a house with garden furnished if only the basics I am arriving pp july 2nd and then snooky on the 5th I have been a few times before and I am staying a year this time hopefully longer I will pay up to 450 a month for the right place with several moths up front thanks
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: i would like to rent a house/snooky

Post by StroppyChops »

We have an open kitchen and do occasionally get moths, but the bats usually get them.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Re: i would like to rent a house/snooky

Post by wackyjacky »

Pm Sailoman. His landlord has just what you're looking for if there are any available.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic