Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by StroppyChops »

That didn't take long. It's like he gets off on being detected.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:Just wanted to say hi. Will be living in PP for a period of 6 month and hope that you can answers some of my questions once I'm there.
Welcome. Why only 6 months?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

My contract runs for 6 month.
Bhodi
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Bhodi »

Hello everyone my name is Bhodi and I'm Canadian. I've been to Cambodia many times and I just love it and I don't mean because of all the things I could do without the hassle. The life I'm leaving behind is that of a computer systems and network engineer. I'm tired of the rat race I just want to simple life I don't care much about stuff anymore just looking for a little bit of happiness before I die simple kind of happiness. I hope to make your acquaintance when I arrive in November 2015
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Bhodi wrote:Hello everyone my name is Bhodi and I'm Canadian. I've been to Cambodia many times and I just love it and I don't mean because of all the things I could do without the hassle. The life I'm leaving behind is that of a computer systems and network engineer. I'm tired of the rat race I just want to simple life I don't care much about stuff anymore just looking for a little bit of happiness before I die simple kind of happiness. I hope to make your acquaintance when I arrive in November 2015
Welcome to CEO and especially for coming to Cambodia. I hope Cambodia is a right place for you. It seems like you clearly know about Cambodia since you came visit quite often, but still if you any questions about Cambodia its culture and people please ask. I am not an expat :)
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
CheeseWithEverything
Tourist

Post by CheeseWithEverything »

Hello, new here. I'm CheeseWithEverything, because cheese is delicious! :)

I'm very interested in Cambodia, so I've been browsing several expat forums. I have never been to Cambodia, but I want to go next year. Both of my parents are from Cambodia, but I was born in America after they escaped the Khmer Rouge. I think I will look for a 6 month to 1 year contract job to go there next year. Although I have some connections in Cambodia, I do not personally know them, and I will most likely be going there alone. I'm currently studying in Korea right now, and I recently visited the Philippines!!! jomriepsoo, 안녕하세요, como esta~

I'm lurking through many threads! I would like to learn more about Cambodia and ask questions here. Nice to meet you~ :beer:
Captain Steve Rogers
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Captain Steve Rogers »

The Name's Steve Rogers aka Captain America I was born in Brooklyn, New York in 1918. Due to my frail body I was rejected from the military 5 times. Through sheer will and determination I attracted Dr. Abraham Erskine who saw potential in me to join his project "Rebirth" I was administered the Super Soldier Serum. Through this Super-Soldier Serum and "Vita-Ray" treatment, I was transformed and my strength, endurance, agility, speed, reflexes, durability, and healing are at the zenith of natural human potential. The formula enhances all of my metabolic functions and prevents the build-up of fatigue poisons in the muscles, giving me endurance far in excess of an ordinary human being. This accounts for many of my extraordinary feats, including bench pressing 1200 pounds (545 kg) and running a mile (1.6 km) in 73 seconds (49 mph/78 kph). Furthermore, my enhancements are the reason why I was able to survive being frozen in suspended animation for decades. I'm also highly resistant to hypnosis or gases that could limit my focus. You wanted an introduction you got one :hattip:

* Note all information about me belongs to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Am ... _biography
"HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE".
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Captain Steve Rogers wrote: * Note all information about me belongs to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Am ... _biography
Fictional? Does that mean you're not real?

:o
Captain Steve Rogers
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Captain Steve Rogers »

Username Taken wrote:
Captain Steve Rogers wrote: * Note all information about me belongs to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Am ... _biography
Fictional? Does that mean you're not real?

:o

I'm real as it gets I represent what America has lost selflessness and keepers of the peace :hattip:
"HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE".
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Ahh, the portal is working. I can see you now.

Welcome to CEO. :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic