If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Rain Dog »

vladimir wrote:
MekongMouse wrote:Yes, I looked it up after posting that. I'm just going to get flamed and called bitter if I point out that she already has a job she doesn't do well and had at least two westerners sending her money back in January (both Americans, if I recall correctly). But yeah, gonna say it anyway. He's throwing his money down the drain, but it is his money and he's free to do what he wants with it.
Had both of them met her before they sent cash?

I'd be happy to put on a dress if Americans send me money. (GM, I will get you drunk on good tequila)
Hmmm are you looking for marriage minded yanks?

Vlad's Foreign Bride ad:

Or are you looking to be a "Good Time Beach Girl" for visitors to Snooky?

:mrgreen:
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

EdinWigan wrote:For her education fees, it isn't a bad thing to do. It was not of her doing but one of the other members, who has since offered to just pay the fee himself, to save all the on-line hassle. Pretty magnanimous, in my book :thumb:
Incredibly Naive Ed .... more power too you :thumb:
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

Last edited by MekongMouse on Thu May 21, 2015 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

vladimir wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:that may have been Violet who is getting nuttier every day
I think the medical definition of nuttiness has been extended to make more room for violet, she's growing day by day.

HaHa :thumb:

I was thinking more like this

Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

juansweetpotato wrote:
wasabi wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote: I couldn't be arsed to say it all myself , but well done RD good summary.
Fucking backslapper!
Actually I'm more of a hugger myself. I just want to hug you and squeeze you..
Hmm -- you want to hug and squeeze AndyinAsia?
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

wasabi wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
MekongMouse wrote:Yes, I looked it up after posting that. I'm just going to get flamed and called bitter if I point out that she already has a job she doesn't do well and had at least two westerners sending her money back in January (both Americans, if I recall correctly). But yeah, gonna say it anyway. He's throwing his money down the drain, but it is his money and he's free to do what he wants with it.
Ha, wouldn't you know it. They are falling all over her ' in the name of a good cause' . It just keeps getting better and better over there.
Yes, PP is not short of brainless old (and young)guys throwing their money away for bad causes to do with 'poor young girls' . I wonder how quick they would be to fund a granny.
you forget that MM was one such until rejected by said subject. Seriously, you all are more childish than kindy kids

You might also notice that it's about 50/50 of those who thought it was/ain't a good idea
Andy,

If MM wanted to get it into her pants or just befriend her, that is his business.

He was not looking to start a $#%# fundraiser for her :facepalm:

And you were right there with your pledge of $25.

That won't buy you much these days Andy :ROFL2:
wasabi
Expatriate

Post by wasabi »

Rain Dog wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
wasabi wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote: I couldn't be arsed to say it all myself , but well done RD good summary.
Fucking backslapper!
Actually I'm more of a hugger myself. I just want to hug you and squeeze you..
Hmm -- you want to hug and squeeze AndyinAsia?
This demonstrates that you indeed are clueless!
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

wasabi wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
Ha, wouldn't you know it. They are falling all over her ' in the name of a good cause' . It just keeps getting better and better over there.
Yes, PP is not short of brainless old (and young)guys throwing their money away for bad causes to do with 'poor young girls' . I wonder how quick they would be to fund a granny.
you forget that MM was one such until rejected by said subject. Seriously, you all are more childish than kindy kids

You might also notice that it's about 50/50 of those who thought it was/ain't a good idea
I don't see MeMo pledging any cash. he met her and afaik was honest and sincere with her. It was K440 that made him come over here, not her. Also, he posted some interesting info.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

juansweetpotato wrote:
wasabi wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:

I don't see MeMo pledging any cash. he met her and afaik was honest and sincere with her. It was K440 that made him come over here, not her. Also, he posted some interesting info.
Appreciate the support, but it wasn't K440. I lived here for a year in 2012, and enjoy traveling in general. I'll be in the kingdom again in Jan or Feb, sort of becoming an annual thing.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

The only charity that is worth giving is a sandwich and a coke, which is what an unwell, undocumented, homeless junkie really needs to sort out his life.
Giving cash to pay for flights home , or paying for someones schooling, just doesn't cut it. You might as well feed them sour grapes!

Was that ok guys? Was it on message? Can I join the three lepers? :crazy:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic