If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by juansweetpotato »

Anchor Moy wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:Like a Thai soap opera-it is highly entertaining even though one understands little of the dialogue.
It's real, I know a lot of people thinks soaps are real, but they aren't, Sorry. ;)
:dm: It would help if we had sub-titles.

他妈的关闭 你喜欢我的红薯 猴屁股
Hi, how are you? How do you like my sweet potatoes?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

Rain Dog wrote:
Oh and good luck to with your "Life is Bored" fundraiser for Jesse101 Image

Some people never learn :facepalm:
Life is Bored fundraiser? For what? To make it interesting?
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

For her education fees, it isn't a bad thing to do. It was not of her doing but one of the other members, who has since offered to just pay the fee himself, to save all the on-line hassle. Pretty magnanimous, in my book :thumb:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

Yes, I looked it up after posting that. I'm just going to get flamed and called bitter if I point out that she already has a job she doesn't do well and had at least two westerners sending her money back in January (both Americans, if I recall correctly). But yeah, gonna say it anyway. He's throwing his money down the drain, but it is his money and he's free to do what he wants with it.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Rain Dog wrote:that may have been Violet who is getting nuttier every day
I think the medical definition of nuttiness has been extended to make more room for violet, she's growing day by day.

Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

For me, one of the most revealing threads on 440 apart from the destitute brits was the I-watch fiasco.

First scobie was defending Apple as value for money, along with schmelikan. Then we found out he has shares in Apple (brag, brag) no conflict of interest, no siree.

Then he posted he wouldn't be buying one as 'only working-class people buy them'.

I posted : 'you work'.

It was deleted.

I re-posted, and then he responded that he was 'proud to be working class'.

Fibber.

Caught out.

I wonder how many times something similar has been done, the removal of the chutney-ferret's arse-creeping and profiting over MLVT re work-permits and then the claim it 'was all a joke'.

If anyone knows the chutney-ferret's ID, several people would be grateful, I know at least 2 at the cesspit forum threatened to slap him.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

MekongMouse wrote:Yes, I looked it up after posting that. I'm just going to get flamed and called bitter if I point out that she already has a job she doesn't do well and had at least two westerners sending her money back in January (both Americans, if I recall correctly). But yeah, gonna say it anyway. He's throwing his money down the drain, but it is his money and he's free to do what he wants with it.
Ha, wouldn't you know it. They are falling all over her ' in the name of a good cause' . It just keeps getting better and better over there.
Yes, PP is not short of brainless old (and young)guys throwing their money away for bad causes to do with 'poor young girls' . I wonder how quick they would be to fund a granny.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

MekongMouse wrote:Yes, I looked it up after posting that. I'm just going to get flamed and called bitter if I point out that she already has a job she doesn't do well and had at least two westerners sending her money back in January (both Americans, if I recall correctly). But yeah, gonna say it anyway. He's throwing his money down the drain, but it is his money and he's free to do what he wants with it.
Had both of them met her before they sent cash?

I'd be happy to put on a dress if Americans send me money. (GM, I will get you drunk on good tequila)
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

Nobody should call your comments bitter -- just realistic. I don't begrudge any punter for wanting to "sponsor" a girl for whatever motivations he has. Plenty of suckers here and in the rest of SEA. None of it my concern.

But K440 tried to turn it into a #$%$ fundraiser?! :facepalm:

One of the nastier passive aggressives there --- Andy in Asia -- jumped in "Pledging" $25 (Big Spender Andy :ROFL2: )

I wonder what the wife he is always boasting about thinks about him giving cash to a girl with multiple sponsors already and a penchant for $4 coffees at Browns Coffee shop?

Cheers,

RD
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
wasabi
Expatriate

Post by wasabi »

juansweetpotato wrote:
Ha, wouldn't you know it. They are falling all over her ' in the name of a good cause' . It just keeps getting better and better over there.
Yes, PP is not short of brainless old (and young)guys throwing their money away for bad causes to do with 'poor young girls' . I wonder how quick they would be to fund a granny.
you forget that MM was one such until rejected by said subject. Seriously, you all are more childish than kindy kids

You might also notice that it's about 50/50 of those who thought it was/ain't a good idea
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic