If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Cam Nivag »

Jeez, Rain Dog swears a lot, doesn't he?
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Not as much as Marvin does. :thumb:
I couldn't be arsed to say it all myself , but well done RD good summary. BTW I was just working on the fact that any sane people reading this or the other thread would be able to work that out on their own.
I do however think Scobienz should indeed be working with me rather than against me. Up to him though. I'm always available if he changes his mind.
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Wed May 20, 2015 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

@vaginamac
I think it's an idea association thing:

Certain ideas anger different people. Some froth at the mouth when someone posts

"What happened to X, he hasn't posted in a while', for example.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
wasabi
Expatriate

Post by wasabi »

juansweetpotato wrote: I couldn't be arsed to say it all myself , but well done RD good summary.
Fucking backslapper!
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

Scobienz wrote:Oh FFS. I report a post that the hospital said they believe an undocumented visitor supplied Nick with heroin in hospital, and RD somehow reads that as me accusing SCC of planning a hit. WTF are these guys on? Frankly, it is more interesting that he interprets it that way than anything I was implying. He seems in genuine anguish that he is banned. Let it go, RD. Move on.

Having said that some of the comments above are out of order, so could I ask people to pull their heads in a bit and stick to the known facts or reports.

And a message to SCC who somehow thinks I am working against him. I'm not. I'm not working on it at all. I'm simply passing on information which may or may not be relevant to the story and if it helps get Nick home - where he needs to be - sooner rather than later then that is a good thing.:
Scoobz --- since you are lying and attacking from a place where nobody can challenge you, I will address you here.

1) I never said you were accusing SCC of planning a hit (that may have been Violet who is getting nuttier every day). I did say you were deliberately trying to implicate SCC/JSP in providing "H" to Nick -- and your backslappers (AndyinAsia and Violet) took the bait and ran with it. Truly disgusting behavior -- and painfully obvious what you were doing. It does appears you are reading my posts here and have heeded my advice at least partially by telling your crew to pull their heads in. Well done <backslap>.

2) No "Anguish" at all in being banned from your forum. I far prefer forums that are not so cliquish, and I prefer a more open platform than your own "vision" of a little private club of backslappers that lords over everyone else. You had no reason to ban me other than I challenged your POV and those of your preferred clique. Lame and shows your weakness as a forum host but is your right as Forum Komissar -- so life goes on <Shrug>

Amusing to see you have people at each others throats as predicted (Poor Marvin getting locked up with that nutter Violet) :facepalm:

Oh and good luck to with your "Life is Bored" fundraiser for Jesse101 :lol:

Some people never learn :facepalm:
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Like a Thai soap opera-it is highly entertaining even though one understands little of the dialogue.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

wasabi wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote: I couldn't be arsed to say it all myself , but well done RD good summary.
Fucking backslapper!
Actually I'm more of a hugger myself. I just want to hug you and squeeze you..
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

frank lee bent wrote:Like a Thai soap opera-it is highly entertaining even though one understands little of the dialogue.
It's real, I know a lot of people thinks soaps are real, but they aren't, Sorry. ;)
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Cam Nivag wrote:Jeez, Rain Dog swears a lot, doesn't he?
I blame that on you k440 fuckers. :stir:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

juansweetpotato wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:Like a Thai soap opera-it is highly entertaining even though one understands little of the dialogue.
It's real, I know a lot of people thinks soaps are real, but they aren't, Sorry. ;)
:dm: It would help if we had sub-titles.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic