Torment your neighbours

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Torment your neighbours

Post by Duncan »

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Re: Torment your neighbours

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Do you know, if my neighbours, had teamed up with my other neighbours and tried to exterminate me and my family from the face of the planet for the fourth time in a century, and they did this after a good faith peace settlement had been proffered... I think I'd want to torment them too. Palestine is not an innocent party, for all that Western apologists want to think it is. I know a lot of Palestinians (from my years in the Gulf) and they don't seem to think that it's as clear cut, as the Western whiners do, either.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Torment your neighbours

Post by vladimir »

I agree, Grinch. However, there are also millions of apologists for the Israelis, who ask incredibly stupid questions like: What has Israel ever done to them? Seriously?

Sit down and make a list, and then guess how most people, including yourself would react to land-theft, travel restrictions, indiscriminate use of lethal force on civilians, morons watching the conflict from sofas, the new Justice (irony) Minister calling them animals etc.. Roll over and get pushed out? I don't think so.

I don't want apologists, I want publication of facts, or are these Palestinians not entitled to that? RT and several other foreign news channels are refused permission to film. I wonder why. Makes apartheid SA look like a tea party, really.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic