Dead Cambodian Man Shows up at His Own Funeral

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: Dead Cambodian Man Shows up at His Own Funeral

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

The suit I've chosen for my own funeral is a secret.

Don't worry, I'll take it to my grave.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

When lechers die, do they take the bodies to the crematwhorium?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Gary Crabtree wrote, "The “Sabour” disease symptoms are intense weight loss and a rather pale complexion. Just like the poor guy hich the photo.
Sorry those symptoms are exactly that. That could encompass a lot of diseases,
malnutrition or drug abuse for example. I talked with the village nurse who said that Cambodians call it a disease, but in fact it is NOT. As I stated previously "sabour" is translated by hereditary in a medical context and is used with other diseases are genetically transmitted; one example is sabour jah vong veng or Alzheimer's Disease.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

vladimir wrote:When lechers die, do they take the bodies to the crematwhorium?
Your mind is a fascinating thing. Possibly a bit like a jar of eyeballs, but fascinating!
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic