If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Username Taken »

Yes, they certainly do have a strange way of dealing with things over there.
Different rules for different posters it seems.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

scooby has lost control, whilst he's no angel, he's way better than the cheese monkey has taken control, whether people like to admit it or not. It's a pity, there are some great posters over there, but I suppose when a stipulation is made that every post has to be approved by Le Club Retard/Slappers, then it's no longer any use, you respond to some guy that starts shit because he thinks Marvin is lying, an dhis post stands, yours is deleted.

I always wondered why the Schmelgians couldn't get a government together. I guess now we know.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

vladimir wrote: cheese monkey
:ROFL2: I love that term. All old school posters that like to skip shall now be known as Cheese Monkeys

I strongly oppose the idea that scobienz is a good mod. Good mods don't behave like he behaved/ behaves. I had a lot of private conversations with scobeinz over the year that i was a member of K440. The majority of them were very positive and encouraging. Then it all went weird and quiet during the 2 destitutes thread after I asked some questions via PM.
Of course, for some reason, he really hated the K440 agenda thing too. Before that he started caring less and less that posts were being moved around by GM and Joon as per their wacky own agendas. Just seems like he's picked up on that last bit and got one of his own now.
People who should never be a mod. Scobienz for one, can't trust the man, agendarist extraordinaire. Joon for 2 (mostly excellent but sometimes terrible), Logos for 3, back handed cheese monkey tricks abound with this guy, Playboy for 4, because he is a self-confessed cunt, never really understood what he meant apart from his carpet bagging activities, Nice guy image but what a cunt.
Gavin mac, got rid of that that fucktard cheese monkey, Scoffer? no idea sounds a bit insipid like a weak cup of lipton yellow tea. I'm sure he knows which side his bread is buttered on though. Have I missed anyone?
Lucky Lucan should be made a mod.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

vladimir wrote:scooby has lost control, whilst he's no angel, he's way better than the cheese monkey has taken control, whether people like to admit it or not. It's a pity, there are some great posters over there, but I suppose when a stipulation is made that every post has to be approved by Le Club Retard/Slappers, then it's no longer any use, you respond to some guy that starts shit because he thinks Marvin is lying, an dhis post stands, yours is deleted.

I always wondered why the Schmelgians couldn't get a government together. I guess now we know.
Haha Nice Rant :beer3:

Apparently you are in the Permaban club now? :beer1:

It sucks when you have to deal with dicks who are too childish to handle a diversity of viewpoints or the mildest of criticisms. That said, I thought TTM/Logos was one of the saner ones over there --- he just had a vendetta against you for some reason. Hell, he even admitted to me he was wrong once ... something I could never imagine the thin skinned and insecure scoobz (or for that matter any of the core backslapper group) do. Just for that he earned some small measure of respect from me.

Anyway, no great loss as to not being able to post there now. I check in there maybe once every three or four days to see how the dynamics are going and it is just the same old (Backslapping) shit -- with an occasional spat between non-core members.

Never understood why people that get abused and modded in a forum would want to keep returning to that forum. It seems sort of like giving "mental midgets" who otherwise cannot hold their own in any type of disagreement, the ability to lord their "authority" over you with deletions and threats of banning etc. Fuck that.

I saw Edwinigan got banned a couple of days ago for no obvious offense -- yet back he was posting 24 hours later :facepalm: .

Anyway -- respect anyone's right to have a good anti-backslappers rant on this thread --- but I just see that forum as being a target of derision and ridicule rather than hate and anger (which I detected in JSP''s post). A clique of supposedly grown men (and one or two women) acting like 10 year olds --- with a handful of wannabees pretending to be intelligent but completely losing it when challenged.

As to forum dynamics, I do find them interesting. I was under the impression from his posts that Scoobz was wanting you back (he does seem to worry a lot about post-count in his quest to make backslappers.com the next "Huffington Post" :ROFL2:) . So apparently by nuking you, Logos/TTM would appear to have told Scoobz to "open wide and swallow hard".

Not sure what the shareholding arrangements are there -- but I thought Sccobz had purchased a majority -- and now he is getting publicly bitch-slapped by other share holders :facepalm:

As the ouster of Gavinmac showed ---- all is not well in the inner-workings of backslappers.com

Cheers,

RD
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I get confused when certain people are sending me friend requests on facebook one day, and telling me I'm a cunt the next, or acting friendly then doing a recce mission for Cheese Monkey to CEO to see what I'm posting and then reporting back to Momma Bear.

Yes, I got banned and refused the right to reply to defamatory posts calling me corrupt, implying I'ma drug user, you denied me the right to reply, suckedoffjamrag and the dwarf cut their tryst short to have a protected jab, so I found another platform.

I don't think I'll even read it again, a hit pays money, so fuck them. Hey GM/OD, want a potential advertiser's details? because I know 2 possibles I told not to bother with 440. PM for details.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

vladimir wrote:I get confused when certain people are sending me friend requests on facebook one day, and telling me I'm a cunt the next, or acting friendly then doing a recce mission for Cheese Monkey to CEO to see what I'm posting and then reporting back to Momma Bear.

Yes, I got banned and refused the right to reply to defamatory posts calling me corrupt, implying I'ma drug user, you denied me the right to reply, suckedoffjamrag and the dwarf cut their tryst short to have a protected jab, so I found another platform.

I don't think I'll even read it again, a hit pays money, so fuck them. Hey GM/OD, want a potential advertiser's details? because I know 2 possibles I told not to bother with 440. PM for details.
Logos/TTM wanted to be your facebook friend? Or was it Scoobz? :facepalm:

I don't really see the point in recce missions --- as far as I know none of the admin or fellow backslappers are banned here and anyone can lurk. I think that most of them are simply uncomfortable posting in an environment where people can actually challenge them. So much easier to stay in the "Clubhouse" with other backslappers.

Anyway --- more opportunities here even though a much smaller forum ... for now.

I liked your thread on Marxism and hope to get to it later.

Cheers,

RD
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

re the ID of my facebook stalker, my lips are sealed, unless you have beer.

Only decent mod left on forfortydollars.cum is Playboy.

I am fraternising with the upper classes today at Rehabb. Doing a survey on desperate wannabe schmucks who hate anyone with a more interesting life than an accountant (basically everyone, including retarded sloths).

Hope to see businessnofuckingclasswhatsoever there, my research needs a viable model for the brain-dead category.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

punch up after school?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

vladimir wrote:Hey GM/OD, want a potential advertiser's details? because I know 2 possibles I told not to bother with 440. PM for details.
Oh yeah! We are in the process of sloooowly turning our banners into paid spots. Image Image

Thx.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

vladimir wrote:re the ID of my facebook stalker, my lips are sealed, unless you have beer.

Only decent mod left on forfortydollars.cum is Playboy.

I am fraternising with the upper classes today at Rehabb. Doing a survey on desperate wannabe schmucks who hate anyone with a more interesting life than an accountant (basically everyone, including retarded sloths).

Hope to see businessnofuckingclasswhatsoever there, my research needs a viable model for the brain-dead category.
Well I had a beer I might have traded for that info ... sadly I drank it along with a few others. :beer1:

"Businessclass" :facepalm: ....anyone even choosing that handle must have some serious insecurities or something to prove ... sounds like a wannabe to me :facepalm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic