STUNNING COLONIAL FLAT - 1/2 block from river, 72 sqm. 1 bed

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: STUNNING COLONIAL FLAT - 1/2 block from river, 72 sqm. 1

Post by Duncan »

khmer-cam wrote:STUNNING COLONIAL FLAT - Best Possible Location in the Entire City - only 1/2 block from Riverside[

b] (between 118 and 110) on "Whisper Quiet" St. 5 - 3rd floor away from dust and any noise (already very tranquil street - no through traffic at all)[/b]

- 72 sq. meters - 1 Bed/1Bath (Big Bathroom with huge shower! - separate toilet room) - A/C, New Washer, New Fridge, New Water Heater, LCD TV, Fully Furnished (No Bamboo!, No Wicker!, No Cheap Shiny White Chinese Tile!)

Great Entrance - short walk from street, High Security, Colonial staircase, cute balcony, great light and ventilation, friendly neighbors, many custom features, Granite Counters, some original Colonial Tile, some expensive designer tile and upper-end fixtures, amazing 1930's Chinese Deco style patio doors that open the entire living room to the air, Colonial, Antique and Mid-Century Modern furniture, interesting artwork, lighting on dimmers, fans throughout, unique light switches...and more...

Must Be Seen to be appreciated (of course)...$475. per month (1st and last months rent + $350. deposit = $1300. move in)...1 year minimum lease - non-negotiable on rent and lease...responsive PP full-time resident American owner with considerable property management experience...

The photos say it all...

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/green ... t=3&page=1
I like that ''whisper quiet, no through traffic '' bit, Street 5 between 110 and 118 [ outside the cop shop ] is renown as the street that is blocked off and has funerals and weddings ..In the last month there has been at least six or more funerals in the street, blasting out their ting tong ting tong music. Look outside the cop shop right now and you will see the barricades ready to be deployed at a moments notice.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

From the photos it's absolutely hideous inside; I think the word "stunning" is used in the same way that you use lights to stun rabbits before you shoot them.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I've been here a long time, and I still react with disbelief at what some people think they can get for a crappy apartment, sometimes even a room in a shared house/apartment goes for $300. Stupid.

Cheaper near 271/371 (Boeung Tumpun) guys, I have a great place for $170pm.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Hey OP...do you realise that anyone who clicks on your link can view all of the photos in your photobucket account?
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:Hey OP...do you realise that anyone who clicks on your link can view all of the photos in your photobucket account?
Any good ones?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:Hey OP...do you realise that anyone who clicks on your link can view all of the photos in your photobucket account?
Whoops! Self-outing...ban him! :D
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Perhaps that rent will pay for photography lessons? I am happy to discover that somebody in this world takes worse photographs than I do.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic