If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by MekongMouse »

OrangeDragon wrote:
MekongMouse wrote:Always Sunny in Philadelphia is my favorite US comedy.
I liked it at first... but I grew kinda bored with it. Same "shock factor" over and over again sort of wears thin.
If you only watched the first few seasons I'd pick it up again. The show has changed a lot over the years, with the later seasons being very character driven.
Here's a clip of an episode I watched recently:

LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

OrangeDragon wrote:
I liked it at first... but I grew kinda bored with it. Same "shock factor" over and over again sort of wears thin.
Me too. I've always liked it, but the joke's worn a bit thin of late.

Love British comedy, though I'm never up to date. Little Britain is a hoot. American TV comedy seems to have its ups and downs. There's been a lot of good shows over the last 10 years. Shows like Life and Times of Tim, Always Sunny, Archer, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Family Guy, Arrested Development, American Dad... But everything does seem to be getting a bit old, except for a couple all those have had long runs or are over. Haven't found anything really new in a couple of years.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

George W Bush?

I think he cultivated the bumbling joe average persona.

People misunderestimate him.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

LTO wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
Me too. I've always liked it, but the joke's worn a bit thin of late.

Love British comedy, though I'm never up to date. Little Britain is a hoot. American TV comedy seems to have its ups and downs. There's been a lot of good shows over the last 10 years. Shows like Life and Times of Tim, Always Sunny, Archer, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Family Guy, Arrested Development, American Dad... But everything does seem to be getting a bit old, except for a couple all those have had long runs or are over. Haven't found anything really new in a couple of years.
Holy shit... how did I forget Archer!?

Probably one of my favorite shows on television. I was just thinking in terms of live action I guess. But yeah... Archer. If you haven't seen it... do.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

MekongMouse wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
If you only watched the first few seasons I'd pick it up again. The show has changed a lot over the years, with the later seasons being very character driven.

I think a big part is a REALLY hate Danny Devito. In pretty much every role ever.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Careful guys, just now we'll have our resident thread derailer Forum cop on you with more cheerful morning quips.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

OrangeDragon wrote:
MekongMouse wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:

I think a big part is a REALLY hate Danny Devito. In pretty much every role ever.
I have no words. :'(
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

Hi, am a thread killer, can someone help me kill this bloodsucker thread? I can't do it alone I think..
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

franzjaeger wrote:Hi, am a thread killer, can someone help me kill this bloodsucker thread? I can't do it alone I think..
Just file it under the other trillion things you 'hate', fj.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I would like to nominate logos/the turd man as the worst EVER mod on not only 440, but ANY forum I've ever seen.

The moron sent me a PM over there telling me that I would get banned if I EVER crticised his modding again. What a sense of insecurity, LOL.

Then he has the fucking hypocrisy to criticise gavinmac over relationships. Fortunately gavinmac pointed out the irony which should be glaringly obvious to any surrender-monkey-retard dwarf cyclist.

Rant over. :D

Any other nominations?
Last edited by vladimir on Thu May 14, 2015 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic