This Amazing Couple is Taking Their Pro-Life Ministry to Cam

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

This Amazing Couple is Taking Their Pro-Life Ministry to Cam

Post by Anchor Moy »

Ok, I was just looking for news about Cambodia (search - Cambodia news) and I found this. I just wanted to "share" this with you and get your thoughts, opinions and prayers on this subject. Please pile on :)

This Amazing Couple is Taking Their Pro-Life Ministry to Cambodia to Help Moms and Save Babies.
(Thankfully they are still in California for the moment while raising money.)
Young women will be required to:
Participate in daily devotion & go to church
Help with chores around the home
Participate in educational development
Participate in skill training
Participate in training on how to raise your child
Participate in classes that teach women’s rights, children’s rights and how to avoid/report domestic violence
Be involved in counseling if needed
Be willing to do what she can do to reintegrate back into her family

Wilma is excited about the possibilities, celebrating yet another hopeful opportunity to minister to needy women and their children:
God already knows how many babies will be spared an awful fate of being murdered, and also to be able to give hope, a hand up, and for women to be introduced to the Savior.”
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/05/07/this ... ve-babies/

Just wow.
So please send money to : (Just PM me and I'll deal with it.)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: This Amazing Couple is Taking Their Pro-Life Ministry to

Post by Username Taken »

Finally, someone's going to deal with the murdered babies littering the street problem. :o
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

well california is a good lace to raise money.
they should just stay there and send the dough direct.

what is it with this rice bowl christian mentality for johnny chinaman?

sounds like plain old scots presbyterianism to me.

an outbreak maybe?
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

I will be having a whip round for the local abortion clinic in the pub this evening in response to this idiocy. I will then spend the proceeds on beer which should (in sufficient quantity) handicap my sperm sufficiently that no-one gets pregnant during the extended bout of shagging I have planned tomorrow.

Abortions, one sperm at a time, you know it makes sense.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

TheGrinchSR wrote:I will be having a whip round for the local abortion clinic in the pub this evening in response to this idiocy. I will then spend the proceeds on beer which should (in sufficient quantity) handicap my sperm sufficiently that no-one gets pregnant during the extended bout of shagging I have planned tomorrow.

Abortions, one sperm at a time, you know it makes sense.
Thank you for your donation.
Username Taken wrote:Finally, someone's going to deal with the murdered babies littering the street problem. :o
Yes,but it seems that they are looking for donations to buy motorbikes and spotlights to pick them up in the dark(or something like that.)...

http://www.onthefrontlineministries.org ... rship.html
:dm:
Understand that 100% of your sponsorship goes for the native missionary!... All our Native Missionaries come together each month for a one day Bible Training Conference. At that time they are given the cash for their support and fuel if they have a motorcycle. This way they can stay completely devoted to bringing light of the Gospel to the one of the darkest place in the world. :evil:

For those who are not able to give monthly, but want to help, we will either pool your money together with others to purchase a motorcycle for a Native Missionary in Cambodia, or apply it to "Where Needed Most". We have need of 54 motorcycles for new Native Missionaries in Cambodia.
I would also like a motorbike. :popcorn: So please give generously, thank you.
Otis
Expatriate

Post by Otis »

and, in that regard:

vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

My bikes fucked and I've done been involved in many missionary positions, do I qualify?

Praise the Lord and pass the Ducati, Jesus loves a cheerful giver.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic