If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Rain Dog »

vladimir wrote:I think I'd register (NOT vote) as a Republican for that...
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

badboybubby wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
badboybubby wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:

A poster over there has asked why I was banned .... no reply at all --- because no valid answer other than I disagreed too much with their core clique and the one-sided modding in favor of same.

Anyway, I still think we should take this part of the discussion to the k440 thread.

Cheers,

RD
2 days ago in fact...still waiting for a reply :lol:

i had a feeling that it might be a bit contentious though was genuinely interested...anyway i'm not holding my breath...

where's the k440 thread?...sorry it's been a while since i've been here...
Replying here rather than on the discretion thread.

Thanks for asking. Don't expect a reply -- if anything you might at best get a "Because it's my forum and I wanted to" reply" You could try again --- but then you might be banned too for "sowing discord" which appears to be his excuse for banning me.

"Sowing discord" @ backslappers.com means taking on members of a certain clique.

Some others allow themselves to get frustrated and back away if a gang-bang starts. I don't. There was some really petty and vicious stuff on the "Two Brits" thread and I called some people on it. They did not like it and Scoobz jumped into appease them and even encouraged them on their attacks on SCC..

I then started the Vlad Mia thread --- this innocuous post --- which culminated Lucky Lucan calling me a C*nt and me getting banned for it.

Vlad MIA (?)

Postby Rain Dog » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:39 pm
What happened to Vladimir? Do not mean to start another MIA panic thread but Vlad not posting for two days is very unusual.

I see Jacked Camry making all sorts of personal attacks on him but no reply

Has Vlad been banned again?

If so it seems a bit unfair if he is not allowed to defend himself from attacks by others.

Cheers,

Sowing discord :ROFL2:

Anyway life is much better over here now --- OD and I can have a strong disagreement on a topic over here, but I do not feel I have to worry he is going to delete me or ban me over here --- unlike the admin OTOF.

Cheers,

RD
i was aware that things were shall we say somewhat tenuous for you over there but nevertheless was surprised that you got the chop...

no i'm not expecting a reply...

i thought about pursuing the non reply but guessed that it was just as likely to be provocative and get people on the defensive and i couldn't be fucked having to explain and justify etc...

in the end i thought it was lacking in COURTESY and decided to leave it at that...we reap what we sow...

life goes on...
Yep life goes on :beer3:

You won't get a reply because you are are not a backslapper and any challenge to decision making there results in knee jerk tantrums.

Best leave it be --- although I agree, a total lack of courtesy (and lack of courage in explaining) himself.

All for the better anyway, as I was starting to find the inbred environment there suffocating.

Anyway --welcome to the "dark side" over here. :beer1:
badboybubby
Expatriate
Australia

Post by badboybubby »

Rain Dog wrote:Anyway --welcome to the "dark side" over here
cheers...spread the love i say...

:beer3:
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

John Bingham wrote:It might be more honest to admit that you weren't banned for being called a tedious cunt, you were banned for being one. :ROFL2:
Well that thread was pretty hilarious because YOU guys kept proving me right. You got your panties in a bundle because I coined the term backslappers to describe K440. Then AIA came along and "backslapped" you by liking your post. Point proven again.

Then you were outraged by my thread suggesting modding was biased ---- I tell Jacked Camry to "stop being so boastful" and Joon jumps in wagging her finger at me. Meanwhile you call me a c*nt -- and <crickets chirping> . Point Proven again.

The rather inarticulate scoobz hits the ban button because you guys are inadvertently proving every point I made :facepalm:

Backslappers :lol:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

RD, I just increased your karma. Consider it as a backslap.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

In the interests of world peace, I suggest a function where we can all meet and become good buddies again.

Any ideas? Perhaps a Red Whine club? :twisted:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

John Bingham wrote:RD, I just increased your karma. Consider it as a backslap.
Well thank you sir. Maybe you are not a 100% Gnarly old c*nt after all

:beer3:

*** To CEO admin -- really need a <Backslap> emoticon -- and maybe a wine toasting one too :stir:
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

vladimir wrote:In the interests of world peace, I suggest a function where we can all meet and become good buddies again.

Any ideas? Perhaps a Red Whine club? :twisted:
Be careful the protesters from Backslappers

EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Well, I guess this proves OD, GM and UT's point about this forum. Leave tings alone and do not jump straight in and folk will work things out:

Quote by Username Taken:
'Sorry, but I [We] don't really need rules. After all, rules are for fools and judges, and I am neither of them' :whip:

Kudos to RD and JB, also to OD, GM & UT

:bow:

Note: No large hammers or back slaps were required in the resolution of this disagreement
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

EdinWigan wrote:I am beginning to think we need to be a little more understanding of some folk here.

I think, and at the risk of having my arse chewed again by rabid dogs, some of the folk posting on this thread and beyond may have an undiagnosed medical condition. I am not a doctor (back in your optic G & T) but I do think some here may have the condition Forette’s. I came across this very interesting article on it and work currently being carried out in Asia.
Spoiler:
Understanding My Friend with Forette's

Forette’s is an on-line triggered condition, very similar to the more well-known real world condition, Tourette’s. Forette’s causes those afflicted with this condition, to punctuate sentences with unnecessary and offensive words. These might be expletives centred around personal, family, racial or attacks in other areas.

Support groups exist, informally between those affected and on meeting their peers, suffer can often be seen placing a single hand, at speed on to the rear of the other persons torso. This behaviour is called the Backslapping effect and is a commonly trait observed.

Little is known about the causes of this condition and those affected can come from all demographic, social and educational groups. Diagnosed patients range from backpackers to highly successful, international lawyers. Although, certain environmental conditions are thought to play a role in the triggering and development of this disturbing condition.

Such environmental triggers include, early exposure to a public educational environment but deeper links to dormitory buggery are just thought, at this stage to be coincidental. Links in water are also suspected but research by Dr Vlad is on-going in this area and greater access to data is required to establish this link.

Dr Vlad was challenged as to why he and his team had not analysed this data and responded:

‘It is not the fault of my team, we need access to people’s private files but we currently do not have a scoobies, to facilitate this process.
Dr Vald. 2015

While awaiting a medical treatment for this condition, several of those affected have sought various alternative therapies. One such therapy that has shown many positive effects is by visiting Cambodia Expats On-line (CEO) on a regular basis. Exposure to the unconditional positive aura on this forum (CEO) has shown a marked reduction in symptoms exhibited by those affected by this condition.

Several subjects have been observed transiting between regular forums and the therapeutic CEO. Some have shown pronounced behavioural improvements, in their new environment and have maintained these changes on return to their more natural environment, although regular re-exposure to CEO is recommended to maintain sociable levels of behaviour. This is known as the Boy at Play technique.

Many of those currently seeking this alternative therapy are only able to do so by maintaining total anonymity, as the risk of social exclusion from their more natural on-line environment is seen as a major barrier. Those seeking such therapy are able to access by adopting a pseudo name or as it medically referred to a ‘Sock Puppet’

An unidentified team of volunteers is hard at work in the wider on-line world helping to identify those displaying the symptoms and to assist their movement to the more beneficial environment of CEO. Ultra Violet light has been used in this process many times. The size of this team is thought to be just a very small number of dedicated people; the third man is very active in the process of forced relocation, although his identity is a closely guarded secret, due to the nature of his (or her) work. Only a very small, tight circle knows his true identity.

There is little published work on this condition but work is currently under-way to produce a leaflet that will be based on some very important information, from some as yet undisclosed but very, very well connected, high level sources. Although, currently only in draft form it is thought it will be very hAndy in Asia when published in Joon 2015 and will be titled the Forette’s Information Book (FBI) Further information on this can be obtained direct from the publishers: GMJS Books, 440 Buttoneye Road, Wooltop Town, Sockville, Cambodia.

Those meeting people with Forettes are asked to treat them with respect and dignity and recognise they have a medical condition. With your help and support, we can all make a difference to the lives of those unfortunate souls.

If you would like to do more send your Karma donations to: EdinWigan and together we can make a difference.
‘Bollocks’
Doh!
:popcorn:
Well I thought I would have got more flack for this, :facepalm:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic