If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by EdinWigan »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:Now this thread's got legs, excellent. What's wrong with Fray Bentos pies anyway, how come a tin of tomato soup can become an iconic piece of art and the Fray Bentos pie can be overlooked. Tracy Emin, Banksy and Damien Hirst have let the side down.
Well in Damien's defence, you can't fit half a cow into a small tin
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

MekongMouse wrote:I like RobW.
Rob W is a complete fukwit and part of the reason I got perma banned from the site. Pick on me/ I'm good with that. Pick on my family? Lets just say I'm definitely NOT good with that. Oh, has anyone mentioned Florida yet? He seems to have disappeared but he was another complete tool. He PM'd me one time and told me he was a famous Aussie sports star. Wanker of the 1st order.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I am just curious ( for those that have been around K440 for awhile)

I have been a member of k440 for quite awhile and it seems so many times AIA always seems to be able to turn a thread from something else... to about him.
For years we always had to hear about his wife and her various jobs/duties and success she was having ( recall the cyper cafe in bum fuck nowhere?) and many times how he knows something but couldn't say how, or he knew this guy but couldn't give his name who had told him something.
I wonder why that is?? ;)

His latest from a thread about a pedo to how he knows someone training with the fbi
http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/view ... 14&t=49193
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:What's wrong with Fray Bentos pies anyway, .
I think RobWho was being protective of them, as he doesn't seem to like the thought of them being wasted on, what he calls " out of work schemies who live in piss smelling council flats" . Racist Rob would be frothing if he saw the Africans get them at the Maryhill foodbank. I bet he has nightmares about " schemie immigrants" eating up his Fray Bentos pies.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

phuketrichard wrote:I am just curious ( for those that have been around K440 for awhile)

I have been a member of k440 for quite awhile and it seems so many times AIA always seems to be able to turn a thread from something else... to about him.
For years we always had to hear about his wife and her various jobs/duties and success she was having ( recall the cyper cafe in bum fuck nowhere?) and many times how he knows something but couldn't say how, or he knew this guy but couldn't give his name who had told him something.

His latest from a thread about a pedo to how he knows someone training with the fbi
Classic AiA. When I was lurking, I saw him turn several threads into being about him. All completely off topic

Alan Clarke posts like AiA. No wonder they are having such a bromance.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by frank lee bent »

""I bet he has nightmares about " schemie immigrants" eating up his Fray Bentos pies""

LMAO
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote: Go BLUE!
!!
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

frank lee bent wrote:""I bet he has nightmares about " schemie immigrants" eating up his Fray Bentos pies""

LMAO
I heard his mother was a black muslim from france...
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

phuketrichard wrote:I am just curious ( for those that have been around K440 for awhile)

Come on Richard, we all do it on occasion...even you yourself have done it. I'm not sure why all this puerile guff between the two boards, bloody silly really.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Hotdigr wrote:
MekongMouse wrote:I like RobW.
Rob W is a complete fukwit and part of the reason I got perma banned from the site.
You didn't get permabanned. you're already back on there. Anyway, I thought your original banning was due to the aggression you showed to people who didn't like your restaurant. I recall RobW had nothing to do with it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic