If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by EdinWigan »

:good:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

:bad:
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

MekongMouse wrote::bad:
Mouse, have you ever thought about compiling cryptic crosswords or maybe taking a job at GCHQ ?
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

EdinWigan wrote:
Mouse, have you ever thought about compiling cryptic crosswords or maybe taking a job at GCHQ ?
They are my mortal enemies, second only to the NSA.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

MekongMouse wrote:
EdinWigan wrote:
They are my mortal enemies, second only to the NSA.

I C that will be a No then , I guess
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

I have to agree with Soi Dog here. Nothing against Ed personally, but it is erratic to throw mud at other forums (as he has done in the past) and then piss and moan when others do it.

The thread exists for a reason --- largely that backslappers.com will not allow any challenge or disagreement on their forum -- so this thread becomes the outlet for it.

I though Soi Dog gave Ed good advice --- if he does not like this thread, stop commenting on it and start some other threads that he feels are more interesting and appropriate.

Cheers,

RD
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Right, before this growing, rabid pack of dogs start to chew my lardy arse, go read what I wrote.

Did it say anyone should stop doing anything?

"It will be interesting to see if we at CEO can move on and develop our own forumality :thumb: "

later clarifying with:

"Am I seeking a total end to it, of course not, just trying to stimulate something that is well fresh, original and god forbid, humorous but you might be right, the rock maybe too heavy, the hill too steep."

I don't mind folk having a go at me but come on at least read what I post

The Dogs of War you guys clearly ain't
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

EdinWigan wrote:Right, before this growing, rabid pack of dogs start to chew my lardy arse, go read what I wrote.

Did it say anyone should stop doing anything?

"It will be interesting to see if we at CEO can move on and develop our own forumality :thumb: "

later clarifying with:

"Am I seeking a total end to it, of course not, just trying to stimulate something that is well fresh, original and god forbid, humorous but you might be right, the rock maybe too heavy, the hill too steep."

I don't mind folk having a go at me but come on at least read what I post

The Dogs of War you guys clearly ain't
Don't take it so personally Ed. I thought Soi Dog was quite polite in his advice to you, and I am trying to be polite too. No need to get all defensive.

I have read your posts. I thought the last two were pointless. No you did not scream "Stop posting on this thread" at the top of your lungs, but you have been here implying (with some sense of superiority) about moving on with .. using your words "fresh and original" posts.

From what I can see this forum has already developed it's own "forumality". This thread is just one part of it and it serves a clear purpose given this forum's historic relationship with K440 and will got "hot" some times when K440 starts having meltdowns like it did last week. You have vented at times; so have I. Let people have their say without you getting all "superior" -- and if you don't like the thread, take Soi Dog's advice and start some new and interesting "Fresh and Original" threads.

Cheers,

RD
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Ok, IMO - Ed, you're a cool guy m'kay.
But, if you spend your time shit-stirring on both fora about how everyone should behave then you gonna with end up getting your ass chewed IMO.
But don't get paranoid, this is not TOF. Here on CEO we like to welcome all sorts of ? - well, anyway, all sorts.

Don't know how it works OTOF, but here we like to think that we are adult enough to organize ourselves.
So, just chill out and enjoy - you don't have to play the governess or serve tea and cake.
I know you've been around for a while but, like some others,you seem to confuse fora from time to time. This is the zen, classy and cool place in case you didn't notice. %) You can tell because most of us are not cannibals.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Even SD knew it wasn't polite, which is why he posted an intro before questioning Eds entire posting history.
Ed is right to ponder if the ingrained style of Cambo posting can be left behind and a grown up forum can flourish. I don't think so. Many posters that don't give up, tend to adopt the style of the old guard, which includes finding a whipping boy, and ragging on them until they leave or get banned for answering back. There needs to be a complete clearing out of the old backslapper types, which is unlikely. Although this forum seems to bring the best behaviour out of members of both forums.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic