If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
LTO
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by LTO »

juansweetpotato wrote:...I have lots of personal info on K440 cabal members handed to me over the year by people who have had the misfortune to come in to contact with K440 as members of the public. F'ing people off does make them reveal all sorts of things Andy, Scooby. Perhaps you should have thought of that before you decided to circle jerk your way to a mod decision. In short. F right off.
That's seems kind of creepy and stalkerish.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

LTO wrote:That's creepy and stalkerish.
FTFY
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

LTO wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:...I have lots of personal info on K440 cabal members handed to me over the year by people who have had the misfortune to come in to contact with K440 as members of the public. F'ing people off does make them reveal all sorts of things Andy, Scooby. Perhaps you should have thought of that before you decided to circle jerk your way to a mod decision. In short. F right off.
Some might argue that following someone across multiple internet forums and attacking and ridiculing him for trying to help another who is in desperate need is ....... creepy and "stalkerish."
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Rain Dog wrote:
LTO wrote:
Some might argue that following someone across multiple internet forums and attacking and ridiculing him for trying to help another who is in desperate need is ....... creepy and "stalkerish."
Or Lust
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

LTO wrote:
I think you should make the distinction between people sending the unsolicited info, and the people who receive it?
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

LTO wrote:
If you consider someone standing 2 inches from your face shouting at you as loud as they can stalkerish, then I guess so. Wouldn't surprise me if you did. By the way, the word you are looking for is sinister.
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Sat May 02, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

EdinWigan wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
LTO wrote:
Or Lust
HaHa --- never thought of that ... Good One :beer3:
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

StroppyChops wrote:
LTO wrote:That's creepy and stalkerish.
FTFY
Well done. Thank you.
Rain Dog wrote:
LTO wrote:
Even if that really happened, it wouldn't change SCC's comment from being creepy and stalkerish.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

LTO wrote: Even if that really happened, it wouldn't change SCC's comment from being creepy and stalkerish.
If you consider someone standing 2 inches from your face shouting at you as loud as they can stalkerish, then I guess so. Wouldn't surprise me if you did. By the way, the word you are looking for is sinister
or worrying. Just ask yourself punk, did you piss me off enough? :stir:

I see they allow the famous '440 skip' over here too. Bad dog!, in your bed!
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

juansweetpotato wrote:
LTO wrote: Even if that really happened, it wouldn't change SCC's comment from being creepy and stalkerish.
If you consider someone standing 2 inches from your face shouting at you as loud as they can stalkerish, then I guess so. Wouldn't surprise me if you did. By the way, the word you are looking for is sinister
or worrying. Just ask yourself punk, did you piss me off enough? :stir:

I see they allow the famous '440 skip' over here too. Bad dog!, in your bed!
You find a lot of K440 members coming over here, some back and forth (I do myself) and it is cool with me.

When K440 characters seem to calm greatly when they appear here. The level they calm really amazes me, I would not expect such a massive, positive change normally, without the use of prescribed medication.
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic