If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by juansweetpotato »

Playboy wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote: ... In short, a complete lack of discretionary procedure Image
How do you answer to these charges Playboy (and Logos)?
No charges to answer.

The owners made a decision to remove some of the more persistently negative posters.
Negative posters hahahahaha. I call the old guard out on their false bollocks that I had good
humoredly been reading for almost 1 year. The reason why? because they revealed themselves as being total fucking arseholes over the year the final straw being the destitute thread.
Potatoes 6000R a kilo FFS and that was posted by a fucking Khmer( oK, a French uppity one- aren't they all? ;) )
In short your bollocks about prices and pricing in Cambodia, the vitriol you spout against teachers, the flaming over of anyone who doesn't fit your agenda,the underhand mod tactics (deletion of posts in support being just one of the many things I would personally have you raped by a big black dog for.
You should have seen the drivel Logos PM'ed me a while ago. the guys obviously a moron. He was hoping I'd remove a part of my post on here for him :lol: I have lots of personal info on K440 cabal members handed to me over the year by people who have had the misfortune to come in to contact with K440 as members of the public. F'ing people off does make them reveal all sorts of things Andy, Scooby. Perhaps you should have thought of that before you decided to circle jerk your way to a mod decision. In short. F right off.
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Sat May 02, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

juansweetpotato wrote:
Playboy wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote: ... In short, a complete lack of discretionary procedure Image
How do you answer to these charges Playboy (and Logos)?
No charges to answer.

The owners made a decision to remove some of the more persistently negative posters.
Negative posters hahahahaha. I call the old guard out on their false bollocks that I had good humordly been reading for almost 1 year. The reason why? because they revealed themselves as being total fucking arseholes over the year the final straw being the that destitute thread.
Potatoes 6000R a kilo FFS and that was posted by a fucking Khmer( oK, a French uppity one- aren't they all? ;) )
In short your bollocks about prices and pricing in Cambodia, the vitriol you spout against teachers, the flaming over of anyone who doesn't fit your agenda,the underhand mod tactics (deletion of posts in support being just one of the many things I would personally have you raped by a big black dog for.
You should have seen the drivel Logos PM'ed me a while ago. the guys obviously a moron. He was hoping I'd remove a part of my post on here for him :lol: I have lots of personal info on K440 cabal members handed to me over the year by people who have had the misfortune to come in to contact with K440 as members of the public. F'ing people off does make them reveal all sorts of things Andy, Scooby. Perhaps you should have thought of that before you decided to circle jerk your way to a mod decision. In short. F right off.
Am I detecting a little, underlying negativity here
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

^but just a little, right?
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Jaap N. wrote:^but just a little, right?
I am very sensitive to such things. I feel it is a gift
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

frank lee bent wrote:i thought this thread was to bash 440.
now i find it has literally turned into a branch of that forum.
im up 4 it if u r? :lol:
Sorry General
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Sat May 02, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

EdinWigan wrote:
Just trying to earn some Karma. What do you think, wrong approach?
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

juansweetpotato wrote:
EdinWigan wrote:
Done with due respect, there is never a wrong approach. Holding your own, while respecting the differing views of others, makes a health and holistically welcoming forum.

:thumb:
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

EdinWigan wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:Well, that was quite a hold-up. Hard to know which forum we're on now - bit like waking up in the morning and wondering who's that in your bed.

Maybe we could just copy and paste the whole singlets thread from TOF.
:popcorn:

Or I could do a resume here:
OFP1(Other Forum Person 1): I think it is the duty of every man...
OFP2: And every woman...
OFP1: I think it is the duty of every man and every woman and every embassy to be kind to those of us who are in the shit.
OFP3: I disagree. I think that everyone should be able to look after themselves.
OFP1: That makes you a shit.
OFP3: I disagree.
OFP1:well, that makes the embassy a shit.
OFP3: I disagree.
OFP1: I already told you, you are a shit too.
BBM(Big Bad Mod): Ok, enough of this shit. You'll all banned. Go shit somewhere else.
Yeah, good Exec Summary, that about covers it and with a little hint of 'The Life of Brian'
First, sorry for barging in here like this. But Ed is right. This is a better place to have discussions ( I hope) and they cut me off with no right of reply, possibly hoping I would do it over here..
Your executive summary is possibly a little skewed as for detail, but not for humor. My stance was one of embassy responsibilities as defined by their own rules. It later changed when Nick was admitted to hospital as that of being Disgusted from Tuffnel Park when they all started wishing him their very best death wishes. I suggest you read it before commentating further. But then again, I wouldn't bother if I was you. It's full of putrid bile which ever angle you are coming from.
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Sat May 02, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

EdinWigan wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
EdinWigan wrote:
Done with due respect, there is never a wrong approach. Holding your own, while respecting the differing views of others, makes a health and holistically welcoming forum.

:thumb:
100% agree. Just give me 5 minutes will you?
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

juansweetpotato wrote: I have lots of personal info on K440 cabal members handed to me over the year by people who have had the misfortune to come in to contact with K440 as members of the public. F'ing people off does make them reveal all sorts of things
It's surprising how much some of them must have pissed people off, who now work against them behind the scenes. After mentioning Randwick yesterday, I was shown a youtube video of a band with specky geek singer, with saggy clothes that obviously hadn't been laundered in weeks. I can now understand why he rejects people, before they reject him. I understand why 440 admin let him away with his issues now, and I will turn a blind eye to his outbursts.
My advice to him would be to keep his arms down, so the whiff from that old t shirt doesn't knock the guitarist out. Throw those 1970's specs in the bin. And don't give up the day job.
No criticism of the band. I know it must be hard to find a singer in PP.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic