If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Soi Dog »

It seems several posters who initially left K440 (or were kicked out) to join CEO, and then quickly got fed up with CEO only to return triumphantly to K440 and welcomed back there with open arms have now again angrily left K440 (or were kicked out) to rejoin CEO.

I welcome (or welcome back) anyone who genuinely contributes to this site in a positive way. We need more thread-makers who add interesting/newsworthy and discussion-provoking posts. We need less comments about ourselves, each other and K440. I have admittedly been as guilty of the later as anyone, but enough is enough. Let's enjoy our little forum for what it is and move forward. :hattip:
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Soi Dog wrote:It seems several posters who initially left K440 (or were kicked out) to join CEO, and then quickly got fed up with CEO only to return triumphantly to K440 and welcomed back there with open arms have now again angrily left K440 (or were kicked out) to rejoin CEO.

I welcome (or welcome back) anyone who genuinely contributes to this site in a positive way. We need more thread-makers who add interesting/newsworthy and discussion-provoking posts. We need less comments about ourselves, each other and K440. I have admittedly been as guilty of the later as anyone, but enough is enough. Let's enjoy our little forum for what it is and move forward. :hattip:
I like that
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

General Mackevili wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
HaHa --- Scoobz finally perma-banned me ---
Ha! No way! ! You've gotta be joking, right? !
I kid you not.

OD and LL were debating the existence of a clique. LL demanded evidence in terms of a single thread. I pointed out the evidence on the last 20 pages of the destitute Brits thread of the usual suspects gang-banging and "liking" each others posts. LL -- not being smart enough to actually offer a reply, called me a "tediously boring c^nt" Scoobz responded -- "don't worry he will not be replying as will not several others".

I tried to log in -- permabanned lol

Full meltdown mode over there on the whingy "under-moderating" thread LL started.

Cheers,

RD
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

Soi Dog wrote:It seems several posters who initially left K440 (or were kicked out) to join CEO, and then quickly got fed up with CEO only to return triumphantly to K440 and welcomed back there with open arms have now again angrily left K440 (or were kicked out) to rejoin CEO.

I think this thread is dedicated to K440, so people not interested in it can simply not read it. By the way, people over there are accusing you of being "Captain America" over there -- know anything about that?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Could andyinasia be Francis?

:shock:
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Rain Dog wrote: By the way, people over there are accusing you of being "Captain America" over there -- know anything about that?
I have no accounts on K440 since this same user name was banned by KiR several years ago. I read that site sporadically but not very often anymore. Francis (via one of his numerous sock-poppet drive-bys) labelled me "Captain America" I assume for having dared to defend the US against his lame, hypocritical and tireless anti-American rants here on CEO. It's nothing to do with that K440 nutter.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

Username Taken wrote:Could andyinasia be Francis?

:shock:

hmmm --- as the sock-puppet world turns :dm:
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Rain Dog wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
I kid you not.

OD and LL were debating the existence of a clique. LL demanded evidence in terms of a single thread. I pointed out the evidence on the last 20 pages of the destitute Brits thread of the usual suspects gang-banging and "liking" each others posts. LL -- not being smart enough to actually offer a reply, called me a "tediously boring c^nt" Scoobz responded -- "don't worry he will not be replying as will not several others".

Full meltdown mode over there on the whingy "under-moderating" thread LL started.

Cheers,

RD
ROFL. brilliant, welcome aboard guys!

scobeinz has fully lost his mind as an admin...
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

OrangeDragon wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
I kid you not.

Cheers,

RD
ROFL. brilliant, welcome aboard guys!

Clever trick you just did over there OD, I thought they just banned you ?
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

OrangeDragon wrote: ROFL. brilliant, welcome aboard guys!

Or has he made a logical step in improving K440 and sending his problem here? Are the people you are now welcoming back not some of the same who angrily left CEO with your encouragement not long ago?

I'll leave it at that. :|
Last edited by Soi Dog on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic