Building in brick

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Building in brick

Post by frank lee bent »

well now that i am allegedly a father i am going to suspend disbelief until the government dna test results are in and build a 2nd story on "my" house out past Pochentong in the New China area.

the little single story is abt 40 sq meters and i thought it cost abt 2k- the gf assures me she also put in 800 unbeknownst tome so the roof raising budget will start with a kilobuck and will see how far that takes us.

i am buckled in for a 3rd story request on the grounds of economy but will not cave due to doubtful engineering of the core.
There is a convenient distraction for this request in the vacant land adjoining the existing estate of some 200 sq M. :P

will post pics in due course.

could be a book in it- "5 years in a phnom penh slum""

beats payin rent.

880 kwh anecticity too.

happy AC.

might have a bbq out the front set into the wall.

all the neighbours are rusty iron shanties. will be the best house in the worst street.

real estate success.

at least no didgeridoos.
Last edited by frank lee bent on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Building in brick

Post by StroppyChops »

Reckon you should pay extra and install the didgeridoos.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

How far after Ponchentong?

I spent best part of a year in Chumpuravon (past Chum Chao), and I'm never getting that time back.
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

just the other side of the AP in the china factory colony near the golf club
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

frank lee bent wrote:just the other side of the AP in the china factory colony near the golf club

Why is it that rich people like to live near golf clubs ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic