CEO Meetup and Drinks, Dragon included. 4/23/15

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: CEO Meetup and Drinks, Dragon included. 4/23/15

Post by General Mackevili »

I feel so left out! Damn, Facebook pics starting coming through this morning, so looked like a kickass time with a damn good turnout!

MekongMouse wrote:For good or just a visit?
I changed jobs while out here, so my assumed end date changed from "May" until the end of June. I have a flight already paid for back to the States, probably stay there a week (or less, LoL), then to Cambodia! I'll have about 2 months to fuck around before I even think about returning to the desert! Hmmmmmmmm

Sihanoukville has been calling my name...
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

General Mackevili wrote:Sihanoukville has been calling my name...
What could Koh Wrong? %)
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Singularian wrote:OD check your phone - there are some photos that really need to see the light of day.
Awesome night, cheers all. I rolled in at 6am :) and feel a box of fluffys today.
Made my night when you walked in man. Lol.
iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by iluvu »

I never finished my report, but it was all good lol
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Kuroneko wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:To whoever sent the 'working girl' my way at the function tonight (you funny, funny guys) thanks but no thanks.
FREELANCER!
Username Taken wrote:That girl was even poking me in the ribs and giving me a smile and/or wink, while I was standing chatting with my wife.
I honestly thought she was with the guys sitting at the inside table and was a little startled when she started a proctology exam by way of introduction.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Thanks to Charlie Harper's bar in Sihanoukville for rocking out the CEO beer coolers!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic