Ladyboy heel does damage to Polish female tourist's head

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Ladyboy heel does damage to Polish female tourist's head

Post by Soi Dog »

Polish Woman injured during fight with Ladyboy in South Pattaya Posted on March 16, 2015

A 23 year old Ladyboy was arrested by Police on Walking Street in South Pattaya in the early hours of Sunday, after he was involved in a fight with a Polish woman, who was reportedly angry that he was talking with her Husband and subsequently sustained a deep cut to her forehead from a high-heeled shoe belonging to the Transsexual. Mrs. Kaparzyna Pietrzycki aged 42 was taken to Hospital, accompanied by her Husband while the Ladyboy, Khun Plakad, was taken to Pattaya Police Station and charged with assault.

Accounts from the victim and arrestee, suggested there was an angry encounter between the Ladyboy and the injured tourist after the pair came to blows over allegations Khun Plakad propositioned her Husband. During a physical altercation, Khun Plakad is alleged to have used one of his high-heeled shoes and struck Mrs. Pietrzycki on her forehead, which caused a deep laceration. Police are still questioning both parties at this time as the investigation into the incident continues. - See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/ ... HaDeI.dpuf
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Ladyboy heel does damage to Polish female tourist's head

Post by frank lee bent »

fuck that is a nasty injury eh gen mack?

LOL

better be careful of them ladyboys
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

i wonder how come they still try to proposition a man while he was travelling with wife. I don't discriminate them, but i am kidda scared.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I feel so lucky now!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »