Batshit Crazy Expat Women

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Batshit Crazy Expat Women

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Many expat males I've met living in Cambodia are to some degree non-conformists, a bit weird, edgy or simply batshit crazy (I understand this may just be a reflection on myself and the company I keep more than anything else) And many guys do go to Cambodia to find a certain freedom and acceptance which isn't always afforded them in the west.

But I haven't had the occasion to meet many expat women at all in Cambodia and was wondering if those that are there (full timers, not volunteers or NGO types) share any commonalities with their male conterparts. Are expat women living in Cambodia also somewhat pre-disposed to weirdness or kookiness?

Anyone got some batshit crazy expat women stories?

Would the female members of CEO consider themselves much different from their western sisters?
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Batshit Crazy Expat Women

Post by Digg3r »

Find me a woman anywhere that isn't batshit crazy...
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

Even the respectable ones are closeted batshit crazies.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I have one in mind but I deleted the post. Craziest bitch I have ever come across.

Still in Cambodia and maybe she received the professional care she needed. The embassy was contacted for her own good but were unable to assist.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

I've met plenty of female crazies in India and Nepal, but not in Cambodia.

One chick in Gokarna India would sit every day in a restaurant just looking out to sea, never acknowledging anyone or taking her eyes off the water, all day - for like weeks.

Another in Nepal I met walked around bare foot and dirty talking about spirits and ghosts and looked at you with that creepy "I'm fuckin' mad" look.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Digg3r wrote:Find me a woman anywhere that isn't batshit crazy...
Joon wrote:Even the respectable ones are closeted batshit crazies.
Ha! I think this sums it all up! Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
giblet
Expatriate

Post by giblet »

Most of the women I know here are pretty normal. Because they are so normal, most guys like the General would never have the opportunity to meet them; they aren't hanging out at Pontoon, they're off taking their kids to dance lessons, etc.

That said, there are a few expat women that are pretty mental. I haven't met any that are at the slash their own throat or kill their partner with a pool ball level, but I believe in equality so give us time.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I can honestly say that I've only met one batshit-crazy expat females in Cambodia.

The other was a Canadian woman I had the misfortune to work with years ago. Psycho extremus.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Mrs Stroppy married me, so...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

vladimir wrote:The other was a Canadian woman I had the misfortune to work with years ago. Psycho extremus.
If that's who I think it is, you're not wrong. She's got a few roos loose in the top paddock.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic