Are there any sun studios in PP?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Haxton
Expatriate

Are there any sun studios in PP?

Post by Haxton »

Hi!

Kinda weired question - but I would like to be at least a little tanned and usually rly just dont have the time to ly somewhere by the pool or whatever at times, the sun woul be risen...
And thing will not get better, now once soon the rainy season will start again...
So I wonder if there are any sun studios/solariums in PP?

Regards,
Haxton
BawBawFett
Expatriate

Re: Are there any sun studios in PP?

Post by BawBawFett »

Corner of 310 and 63. %)
starkmonster
Expatriate

Post by starkmonster »

Does anyone know where I can buy sand in Saudi?
Haxton
Expatriate

Post by Haxton »

starkmonster wrote:Does anyone know where I can buy sand in Saudi?

Haha funny funny honey bunny!

did expect on the one side such smart jokes, on the orther side I thought that ppl would be too smart to throw in in this case such a joke, cause its too obvious^^
I was wrong - still possible for some^^

so I guess the 1st answer was also a level^^
starkmonster
Expatriate

Post by starkmonster »

Sorry, I couldn't help myself ;-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic